in my time of dying

sorry if this has been answered, i did a search and got nothing, so.....what happened at the start? was jimmys guitar turned off or something?

Sounds fine to me - there were a few new/different things he did but nothing sounded like anything unintentional...

no he missed a couple of notes and on the dvd you see him look down at the guitar and quickly turn on or up

I know the bit you're talking about but it sounds intentional to me - he has turned down the volume knob on the guitar then turns it back up.

I know the bit you're talking about but it sounds intentional to me - he has turned down the volume knob on the guitar then turns it back up.

i really dont think it was intentional....when you see the dvd you will see the way he looks.....sort of oh shit! plus it just doesnt soumd right to me

sorry if this has been answered, i did a search and got nothing, so.....what happened at the start? was jimmys guitar turned off or something?

It sure was. It's pretty obvious, he quickly turned it up but the the first two chords where the bass and drums come in were missed.

Archived