jimmy Page

Bitchin Soul

Being an only child, I think they are close to each other and yes, they did ever see his success even the great Led Zeppelin :)

Thanks Alessandra for the quick reply. I am new to the LZ site so I was not sure which forum to put it in. :)

Thanks Alessandra for the quick reply. I am new to the LZ site so I was not sure which forum to put it in. :)

Sure! No problem :rolleyes: Now, I'm wandering about the families and relatives of Bonzo and JPJ since I only heard of Page's and Plant's... :unsure: I know that JPJ's parents were musicians and Bonzo's parent were really poor that's the only information I know about them... hmmm let anybody answer that. :rolleyes:

Yes, from what I've heard, Jimmy was always close to his parents. Also, in being an only child they doted on him.

I read somewhere, can't remember from who, that someone saw Jimmy taking his mum out for her birthday at the local pub in Windsor in mid-80s... There's a photo somewhere on the 'net of Jimmy walking outdoors with his dad in front of him. There's a close resemblance around the eyes. It looked like circa 1980.

Yes, from what I've heard, Jimmy was always close to his parents. Also, in being an only child they doted on him.

I read somewhere, can't remember from who, that someone saw Jimmy taking his mum out for her birthday at the local pub in Windsor in mid-80s... There's a photo somewhere on the 'net of Jimmy walking outdoors with his dad in front of him. There's a close resemblance around the eyes. It looked like circa 1980.

Jimmy's local pub was The Swan and it is located at the beginning of Mill Lane in Clewer. His Old Mill House is located at the end of the lane. I'm posting this knowing Jimmy has

sold that property and no longer lives there.

The photo of Jimmy and his father was taken at the Knebworth Festival in Aug 1979.

Jimmy's oldest son was born on his parent's wedding anniversary in April 1988.

Sure! No problem :rolleyes: Now, I'm wandering about the families and relatives of Bonzo and JPJ since I only heard of Page's and Plant's... :unsure: I know that JPJ's parents were musicians and Bonzo's parent were really poor that's the only information I know about them... hmmm let anybody answer that. :rolleyes:

From what I have read, I didn't get the impression that John's parent's were really poor. John's dad John (Jacko) had his own building business and was a trained carpenter. Bonzo and his brother Mick both went to a private school.

From what I have read, I didn't get the impression that John's parent's were really poor. John's dad John (Jacko) had his own building business and was a trained carpenter. Bonzo and his brother Mick both went to a private school.

I think they certainly came from a 'working class' tradition and attitude, and class is not all about how much money you have.

I think they certainly came from a 'working class' tradition and attitude, and class is not all about how much money you have.

Oh, most definitely. But I was merely pointing out that they were not poor.

Archived