So, I feel like a total chick and groupie

Rae

Page was yummy!

I was watching Song Remains the Same last night, Stairway solo and Page was a good looking guy! I started listening to them years and years ago, have always loved Zeppelin, never found any of them particular attractive--that 70's thing, ya know? But I have to admit, if I has been old enough and met him, wow. Okay, I have that off my chest, don't hate me for saying this! :wub:

I suppose about 90 percent of us women think he's (or was- in my opinion) one of the most gorgeous men on this planet ...Have a look at the Hot pictures of Jimmy thread, you'll have a great time, I promise you. :D

And: welcome to the forum!

Don't worry. It's very easy to fall under the spell of the beautiful Mr. Page.--And he is the most gorgeous man on the planet. Welcome!

I didn't mean that he isn't beatiful anymore, but I am 15 and you'll understand that I don't have a thing for 64 year old men... :hippy:

Thanks for the welcome and not making me feel like a total tool. It's weird to look at him as attractive since I will admit there are very few 64 year olds that I find myself blushing at!

And I didn't know where to post this, so thanks for putting it in the right place.

I didn't mean that he isn't beatiful anymore, but I am 15 and you'll understand that I don't have a thing for 64 year old men... :hippy:

I understand, but Jimmy is an exception. He's still so adorable, even at 64.

Archived