Cyclone Business

DoubleNecker

you'd have to put yourself in the shoes off the administators in third world countries in order to understand some of these screw-ups

If I was in the administrators shoes I'd be willing to accept all the help I could get, food distributors, trained medics, cleanup crews, disaster management experts. I try but I cannot understand why they would refuse help.

*This is the same country that left New Orleans 8ft under water for a week before FEMA came to the "rescue"

Good point, and here is further information to show what a blockhead George Bush is---Regarding Hurricane Katrina:

From Wikepedia:

Over seventy countries pledged monetary donations or other assistance. Notably, Cuba and Venezuela (both hostile to US government themselves) were the first countries to offer assistance, pledging over $1 million, several mobile hospitals, water treatment plants, canned food, bottled water, heating oil, 1,100 doctors and 26.4 metric tons of medicine, though this aid was rejected by the U.S. government. [98] [99] [100] [101]

:wtf::wtf:

Archived