Picture of Jimmy and....

nirvana

Though this is not a photograph,''The Independent Art and Books Review'' has a nice feature on Scarlet Page.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...phy-832633.html

A part of the article is excerpted.

As the daughter and oldest child of Led Zeppelin guitar legend Jimmy, Page is comfortable in these surroundings and knows she can use that to put musicians at ease, despite being too young to remember her father's band in its prime (she was nine when they disbanded). "I never went on tour or anything, but I did get to meet The Osmonds, Abba, Adam and the Ants – all the cool ones," she laughs. "I'm not starry-eyed and because of my background, I'm almost one of the family, which does open doors, but that's also down to my reputation that I've built up over 14 years.

I found the article somewhere that Scarlet said dad Jimmy introduced her to all pop stars whom she wanted to meet. Jimmy seems to be sweet and groovy father. :D:D

Yeah, he does. I think they may have come to Tower House too. That may have been taken from the new biography about Jimmy. It sounds similar to what she says in that.

• 3 weeks later...
oh those pics are so sweet! and scarlet does look a lot like jimmy...in a good way, cause there are some chicks that look like their dad in a creepy way.

Yeah see what you mean, everyone gets a bit scared coz my brother looks like my dad when he was that age...anyway i also noticed that she kind has the same accent that Jimmy had/has.

I just found this picture of Charlotte from 1971. I wasn't sure where to put it. She was so beautiful, no wonder Jimmy loved her.

ossiedress.jpg

Yes,she is really beautiful. And I respect her that she is silent about Jimmy.(also about Eric)

I always think that Scarlet is a thoroughbred who was born from a specially beautiful man and woman.

Though I want to see Martha's pic, I want to see family pics of Jimmy,Charlotte with Scarlet together of the 70's too. I'm sure they were awesome beautiful family.

Edited by Alice75

Yes,she is really beautiful. And I respect her that she is silent about Jimmy.(also about Eric)

Though I want to see Marth's pic, I want to see family pics of Jimmy,Charlotte with Scarlet together of the 70's too. I'm sure they were awesome beautiful family.

I respect her for that too. I bet they were an awesome beautiful family. That would be so interesting to see some pics.

Edited by aen27

• 2 months later...