Picture of Jimmy and....

nirvana

I don't think it's a very flattering picture of her, though - I've seen several others where she looks much prettier. How could she not be good-looking, with such a good-looking father, anyway?!

More..but as a little girl. I think she looks like both Jimmy and Charlotte.

jpspjbmm75.jpg

39_JIMMY_04.jpg

Thank you! aen27, where did you find the second photo?I have never seen it.

It's very very adorable!!

I also think she has succeeded both of her parents' beauty.

Her mother Charlotte Martin was a very beautiful French model of 60's.

Charlotte's photographs can be seen here.

http://groups.msn.com/MiniMadMod60s/charlo...tin.msnw?Page=1

And Robert has left an interesting comment about Scarlet's birth.

When onstage for Page and Plant's Unledded reunion in 1994, Plant announced to the audience that Page's daughter, Scarlet Page, was conceived "about half an hour" after "That's The Way" was written at Bron-Yr-Aur.[1]

<Bron-Yr-Aur>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When onstage for Page and Plant's Unledded reunion in 1994, Plant announced to the audience that Page's daughter, Scarlet Page, was conceived "about half an hour" after "That's The Way" was written at Bron-Yr-Aur.[1]

gosh Robert...that's TMI..lolz

I'm thinking Bron-yr-Aur had paper thin walls or was Percy spying? lol

A bit off topic but here's some more Daddy Jimmy pics (this time with son James Patrick JR.)

i173344848_88776_3.jpg

i180268828_1793_3.jpg

gosh Robert...that's TMI..lolz

I'm thinking Bron-yr-Aur had paper thin walls or was Percy spying? lol

A bit off topic but here's some more Daddy Jimmy pics (this time with son James Patrick JR.)

i173344848_88776_3.jpg

i180268828_1793_3.jpg

Those pictures are so sweet!

:thanku:

<Bron-Yr-Aur>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If they can pinpoint it to that moment then obviously Jimmy wasn't getting much on that trip.

I think their trip to the cottage in Wales was one like a kind of "Family Trip''.

Because they were exhausted in a long concert tour, it was necessary for them to take a rest for a while.

It writes in Wikipedia as follows.

Also at the cottage at the time were Plant's wife Maureen and 18-month-old daughter Carmen, Page's girlfriend Charlotte Martin, and Led Zeppelin roadies Clive Coulson and Sandy MacGregor.

This is an excerpt from another interview of Robert's remark concerning their staying at Bron- Yr- Aur.

He is really a nice guy!(lol)

Q:It’s a wet Wednesday evening in May 1970 at Bron-Yr-Aur Cottage in Wales. What are the members of Led Zeppelin doing?

DANDYDAN51, TUCSON, ARIZONA

A: I don’t know what the rhythm section was up to, because they weren’t there. But let’s see, it’s a wet Wednesday. . . . Jimmy

and I are dreaming of Rodgers and Hammerstein. The house had no power, no services and was on the side of a mountain. It was usually pissing down with rain. We have beautiful women with us, one each, an old English army jeep outside and a blue-eyed collie. They’d just invented the cassette machine with speakers, so during the sexual act — with the women, not the dog — we could play the tape really loud.

It's from

http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=424

I think their trip to the cottage in Wales was one like a kind of "Family Trip''.

Because they were exhausted in a long concert tour, it was necessary for them to take a rest for a while.

It writes in Wikipedia as follows.

Also at the cottage at the time were Plant's wife Maureen and 18-month-old daughter Carmen, Page's girlfriend Charlotte Martin, and Led Zeppelin roadies Clive Coulson and Sandy MacGregor.

This is an excerpt from another interview of Robert's remark concerning their staying at Bron- Yr- Aur.

He is really a nice guy!(lol)

Q:It’s a wet Wednesday evening in May 1970 at Bron-Yr-Aur Cottage in Wales. What are the members of Led Zeppelin doing?

DANDYDAN51, TUCSON, ARIZONA

A: I don’t know what the rhythm section was up to, because they weren’t there. But let’s see, it’s a wet Wednesday. . . . Jimmy

and I are dreaming of Rodgers and Hammerstein. The house had no power, no services and was on the side of a mountain. It was usually pissing down with rain. We have beautiful women with us, one each, an old English army jeep outside and a blue-eyed collie. They’d just invented the cassette machine with speakers, so during the sexual act — with the women, not the dog — we could play the tape really loud.

It's from

http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=424

Wasnt loud enough!!...judging by Roberts comment! :lol:

Ive just got home from seeing Robert & Alison at Wembley...What a night
:cheer:

I am a happy bunny now!!
:wub:

Though this is not a photograph,''The Independent Art and Books Review'' has a nice feature on Scarlet Page.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...phy-832633.html

A part of the article is excerpted.

As the daughter and oldest child of Led Zeppelin guitar legend Jimmy, Page is comfortable in these surroundings and knows she can use that to put musicians at ease, despite being too young to remember her father's band in its prime (she was nine when they disbanded). "I never went on tour or anything, but I did get to meet The Osmonds, Abba, Adam and the Ants – all the cool ones," she laughs. "I'm not starry-eyed and because of my background, I'm almost one of the family, which does open doors, but that's also down to my reputation that I've built up over 14 years.

I found the article somewhere that Scarlet said dad Jimmy introduced her to all pop stars whom she wanted to meet. Jimmy seems to be sweet and groovy father. :D:D

• 2 months later...

http://www.blinkx.com/video/celebrity-port...f3EIvq-KobC_zCJ

I found this video site the other day.(perhaps this was made in 2006)

Scarlet is talking about her exhibition 'Your Child'.

She is so lovely!! I think that she is a beautiful, intellectual career woman.

Jimmy would be surely proud of her. It would be better if Jimmy also had appeared in this video.

http://www.blinkx.com/video/celebrity-port...f3EIvq-KobC_zCJ

I found this video site the other day.(perhaps this was made in 2006)

Scarlet is talking about her exhibition 'Your Child'.

She is so lovely!! I think that she is a beautiful, intellectual career woman.

Jimmy would be surely proud of her. It would be better if Jimmy also had appeared in this video.

scarlett is very pretty, beautiful in fact. she has good looking parents, so she had a good headstart!

Archived