tsrts t-shirt

jj20030

well the reason i ask,, is,, i got one in the package , i am a kinda big guy,, this t-shirt looks small to mayyybe a little bigger that small, i am willing to mail it to the 1st person who wants it here in the usa. nothing again my buddies across the pond , jus paying more postage! so the only thing i can do is whoever 1st wants it after this reply gets it, you will have to msg. me to get mailing address,, and merry christmas ,, jj

well the reason i ask,, is,, i got one in the package , i am a kinda big guy,, this t-shirt looks small to mayyybe a little bigger that small, i am willing to mail it to the 1st person who wants it here in the usa. nothing again my buddies across the pond , jus paying more postage! so the only thing i can do is whoever 1st wants it after this reply gets it, you will have to msg. me to get mailing address,, and merry christmas ,, jj

Still available???????

cant get my messenger to work,, you got it mike, ill send it to yopur work add. in n.y an dont worry about postage,, merry christmas !! ill mail it within 1-2

days priority mail !!

Thank you again, this is very nice of you to do. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your act of kindness gives me hope that nice people still exist in this crazed world.

tried to mesg. again but ohh well,, i sent the shirt today, 2 day priority mail, you may get it friday or sat. if you and your work will be there otherwise monday,, i also included the collector memorbilia like pictures etc in the folder that came with the dvd,, whatever is in it is what came with the collectors dvd , i didnt keep anything so its all there, i jus wanted the dvd and i sent off for the free poster,, take care, jj :D

tried to mesg. again but ohh well,, i sent the shirt today, 2 day priority mail, you may get it friday or sat. if you and your work will be there otherwise monday,, i also included the collector memorbilia like pictures etc in the folder that came with the dvd,, whatever is in it is what came with the collectors dvd , i didnt keep anything so its all there, i jus wanted the dvd and i sent off for the free poster,, take care, jj :D

Thank you, much appreciated.

Naive kiddy-type question-is it actually possible to walk into a shop in England and buy this box-set-t shirt package thing at all? Sorry if that's a very uncool thing to ask. I've enquired in my city centre chain outlets and they don't even have it on their computer stock lists to order. The 'store' bit of this site doesn't seem to stock it, so is Amazon USA the only choice?

Thanks for any advice,help,etc.

Thanks for the tips and help. Amazon.USA does indeed have it at a good price, even with shipping added on. My dvd player is region 2 and these dvds appear to be only region 1. It may be old-fashioned of me, but I'd actually like to watch the dvds too! Conclusion-the collectors box set with t shirt, cards, books,free llama,tour of Knebworth with a celebrity Zep fan of your choice etc,etc,etc is n't available in region 2 format. Or is it? Maybe it's hiding from me? Or maybe I should buy an all-territories dvd player and then swoop onto amazon usa pronto-ish?

Could some kind person please put me out of my misery? Am I looking for something that simply doesn't exist?? Thanks.

:o I never even thought of region coding, thanks for looking in to that. I have a region 4 player, so that's no good either. I'm not even sure if it'll be released in region 4. It would make sense for it to be region coded if it's only sold in America.

Do you have a computer that can play DVDs? Many computers, especially newer ones, and most laptops have region free DVD players. You should check your computer and you might be able to watch the DVDs on it.

I was going to ask if you had a computer (to watch it on) but realised that you obviously must have to be on here :hysterical::blush:

Good call, GibsonGirl [or can I call you Gibson?] Computer is the way forward! It's the future!

Excellent. I'll check to see if my computer is able to play dvds from anywhere. Could be the answer...

Cheers !