Jason Bonham talks Zeppelin

MHD

No, it's all up to Percy at this point. Don't hold your breath.

Percy has moved on. He doesn't want or need it anymore. He has earned the right, no matter what anyone else wants.

Percy has moved on. He doesn't want or need it anymore. He has earned the right, no matter what anyone else wants.

You are correct. I sure hope that Page, J.P.J., and Jason will move on without him. There are other singers that could fill Plants void well. When you consider that a new singer would be honored to do it, LZ might even be better then with a Plant that feels he is doing everyone a favor.

You are correct. I sure hope that Page, J.P.J., and Jason will move on without him. There are other singers that could fill Plants void well. When you consider that a new singer would be honored to do it, LZ might even be better then with a Plant that feels he is doing everyone a favor.

I'd love to hear JP, JPJ and JB do some new stuff together. As long as they have something new to bring, it could be awesome even with a different singer. IMHO I don't want a greatest hits tour though, even with Plant. Zeppelin was always about moving forward and living in the now. If Jimmy still has something left to say musically now is his chance. If JPJ and JB are willing, I don't see why the three of them can't do something together. If Jimmy can't make new music without Robert then thats on him, and not Robert.

I'd love for SOMEBODY to do SOMETHING.

If they get a different singer, I think they had better get a new name. Even if Plant stays on board, with Jason behind the kit, I think they should go with a new name. It was alright for the O2 concert because that was a reuinion/tribute of sorts with no new music...

Plant or no Plant, I think if "Zeppelin" tours, they need a few new songs and a new name.

Someone previously said it best.. Zeppelin is about moving forward. New songs are an absolute must if they plan to tour again. It would kill me to see them go out there and do the same set they did 30 years ago (even though I'm too young to have seen them live)... we don't need another endlessly touring Rolling Stones sort of group.

I pray to the rock gods that Zeppelin is a thing of the past, and <insert new band name here> is a thing of the future.

Archived