Hi To You My Fellow Rockers

Appolo Jupiter

Hi PEOPLEEE!!!! At last ive found the place were i belong :yay: .... Love ya all already, because you love Leds and im sure that you love ROBBIE... Robert Plant is an idol, A God to me. I worship him for 12 years, along with Ian gillan and Freddie Mercury(They are my Rock Trinity)... Nice to be here and i holp youll enjoy chattering with me....

One more thing. i have a problem with my profile. i cant change settings :'( . When i try to it says "The upload failed :'( . Please contact a board administrator." what should i do. Neeed Help Badly. Need to Set my robbie pick on avatar... Please help me as fast as you can... Thanks in advance.... Peace on Earth :hippy: .....

• 2 weeks later...
Hi PEOPLEEE!!!! At last ive found the place were i belong :yay: .... Love ya all already, because you love Leds and im sure that you love ROBBIE... Robert Plant is an idol, A God to me. I worship him for 12 years, along with Ian gillan and Freddie Mercury(They are my Rock Trinity)... Nice to be here and i holp youll enjoy chattering with me....

One more thing. i have a problem with my profile. i cant change settings :'( . When i try to it says "The upload failed :'( . Please contact a board administrator." what should i do. Neeed Help Badly. Need to Set my robbie pick on avatar... Please help me as fast as you can... Thanks in advance.... Peace on Earth :hippy: .....

Well you certainly know how to use the emoticons...

Welcome :)

Archived