How loud will they play?

My friend and I got tickets for standing section. Of course it's hard to predict exactly were we will stand among all the people but I will still use ear plugs.

Of course the expensive modell that only lowers the volume, not the crappy ones that cuts all high frequencys.

Have already had to many beeping days after concerts.

After Billy Idol in Stockholm the ears beeped for two and a half days.

But since I use plugs I sure hope they crank the ceiling out of the arena!

I hope Jason will play an old Ludwig Vistalite with 26 inch bass drum like he's old man and kick the hell out our hearts!

:wacko:

My friend and I got tickets for standing section. Of course it's hard to predict exactly were we will stand among all the people but I will still use ear plugs.

Of course the expensive modell that only lowers the volume, not the crappy ones that cuts all high frequencys.

Have already had to many beeping days after concerts.

After Billy Idol in Stockholm the ears beeped for two and a half days.

But since I use plugs I sure hope they crank the ceiling out of the arena!

I hope Jason will play an old Ludwig Vistalite with 26 inch bass drum like he's old man and kick the hell out our hearts!

:wacko:

Why do you use 'plugs'? This is Zep.

yeah I can't think of anything else to save your ears for except for this event.

I think I would trade my sense of hearing if the last thing I could hear was a Led Zeppelin show.

...perhaps that's a little too dramatic

*ding dong*

excuse me, there's a someone at the door dressed in red...

Judging from the high quality of sound mix from 10th row at Page/Plant at MSG in 1998 (best concert I ever saw), I think it'll be great sounding. The sound at P/P was punchy, clean, loud, but not too loud, it was a hi-fi sort of loud. The cleanest part was when Jimmy's Theremin section was wildly panning left to right across the massive sound system with the staggering crystal clear buzzing clarity that his theremin had. It was the single most impressive, coolest sounding thing I have ever seen, across the close to thousand concerts I have seen in my life. I think Page being a producer knows good stage sound, as well as Plant and Jones being excellent producers themselves. These guys are gonna kill it.

Archived