When listening to each led zep album, what songs do you skip?

Whole Lotta Love is the only one I skip.

don't get me wrong, I LOOOVE this song!

but I live with my parents, you know... :rolleyes:

so i'm really ashamed to hear this song in front of them

but once in a while I listen to it with my headphones (:

- sorry my bad English, I'm still learning -

ActuaLLy I guess I shouLd be ashamed too- whiLe my parents are around, but .. MostLy I sing wLL and Lemon song with Robert haha :D:D Is this makes me a shameLess person?

That's wild...I could listen to the studio version of Stairway five times a day.The recorder playing by JPJ does it for me.I like the distinct chapters of the song.Overplayed?Yeah,but it still stays fresh to me.I'm probably in the minority.

I dont see myself ever getting tired of Stairway. Each time I listen to it I find something else to the song or a meaning of a lyric. Like just the other day I figuired out what the "Our shadows taller than our souls" part meant to me. If hes looking " to the west" he would see his shadow large than him if the sun was rising in the east. So to me it means a new start or a new day. Thats what is cool about stairway and all the other Led Zeppelin songs are that you can listen to them over and over and find something new. I was playing at a bar just the other day and my band took a break so I was just goofing around and hit the first few notes of Stairway and the place went quiet so I continued to play and they listened to my solo electric version of Stairway and when I was finished some guy yelled out to play the solo again so I did and everyone seemed to really like it and I got a lot of rock ons. Stairway will probably be around forever. The only time I really skip a Zep song is if I really want to hear another song on the album, other than that if I have time I let the whole thing play. I think you have to listen to a whole album so see where a band is at that point and I wouldn't want people skipping over my songs and not giving them a chance so I give Zep the same respect. I LOVE every song on LV III, IV, and HOTH, these get played through all the time.

Im like that abit but with Trampled Underfoot and the Lemon Song, the first time my sis heard Trampled Underfoot she gave me the strangest look and said "you like this song do you?...mmmmm" :rolleyes:

ActuaLLy I guess I shouLd be ashamed too- whiLe my parents are around, but .. MostLy I sing wLL and Lemon song with Robert haha :D:D Is this makes me a shameLess person?

Luckily my parents don't speak/understand English at all. So I can listen to trampled underfoot and the lemon song with no worries! :D

Luckily my parents don't speak/understand English at all. So I can listen to trampled underfoot and the lemon song with no worries! :D

My parents are not pretty good at it, but Robert's "fall right outta bed-ed-ed" is kinda univarsaL:D not required success in foreign Languages at aLL:D

Archived