Singing in the sunshine.

Laughing in the rain.

:wave: Hey everyone.... so I joined yesterday after lurking for a bit. 20 year old from Texas here.. spent most of the year in Austin and spend the rest at home for break.... mom was a huge Led Zeppelin fan in her teen days... rubbed off on me at a really young age. The entire 1970's era fascinates me, especially in terms of the progressive music styles that came out of those years. Going to look around for a bit... already posted my picture and in the "Hemp Closet" thread.... I'll probably be in there a lot. :thumbsup:

Laughing in the rain.

:wave: Hey everyone.... so I joined yesterday after lurking for a bit. 20 year old from Texas here.. spent most of the year in Austin and spend the rest at home for break.... mom was a huge Led Zeppelin fan in her teen days... rubbed off on me at a really young age. The entire 1970's era fascinates me, especially in terms of the progressive music styles that came out of those years. Going to look around for a bit... already posted my picture and in the "Hemp Closet" thread.... I'll probably be in there a lot. :thumbsup:

Welcome! It looks like your Mom had good taste in music and apparently so do you!

• 4 weeks later...
Laughing in the rain.

Welcome! I'm 18, my parents (both of them) were always into Led Zeppelin so I couldn't avoid listening to them all the time! thanx mom and dad))))

Archived