Seattle and Portland Shows Who is going

DSC02384.jpg

Here is a few pictures from Portland . I am still alive got a bad infection and I am still fighting it have to back to the Doctor tommorow. Will see how it goes.

DSC02385.jpg

These are of Sharon Little She opened both shows

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02388.jpg

Sorry but that is all I took of Sharon Little She actually was pretty good but We came for Robert Plant.

Will post some of those after a slight Medical break.

Thanks Al, take good care of yourself

:wave: Nice to see you back on the board Al, glad you made it home safely. Those are fantastic pictures.....I can only dream of what it would be like to take pics without having to use a zoom lens. :mellow: Thanks for sharing!

Yes I am still kicking not in any pain but I am looking at possible Surgery have to see a Surgeon tommorow and am waiting on some more blood test as I have blood in my urine . How lovley that is either way it is no work this hitch.May have to go back in the Hospital spent 6 days in the Hospital Infectous Disease Ward at St Joesph's in Tacoma Washington finnally got well enough to go home to continue with whatever treatment. Started with a swollen lympnode in My throat/neck ended up being a resitant strain of Staph that made a horrible wound on the back of my neck.They did a cat scan to ensure it did not get into my mucsels are spinal chord.

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

Here is three more will post one more batch tonight and it is bedtime for Me require a little more sleep than normal due to illness.That is Robsmayqueen in the picture My partner in the Front Row and proud owner of a slightly used Robert Plant Beer Can

DSC02415.jpg

Yes I am still kicking not in any pain but I am looking at possible Surgery have to see a Surgeon tommorow and am waiting on some more blood test as I have blood in my urine . How lovley that is either way it is no work this hitch.May have to go back in the Hospital spent 6 days in the Hospital Infectous Disease Ward at St Joesph's in Tacoma Washington finnally got well enough to go home to continue with whatever treatment. Started with a swollen lympnode in My throat/neck ended up being a resitant strain of Staph that made a horrible wound on the back of my neck.They did a cat scan to ensure it did not get into my mucsels are spinal chord.

Thanks for posting the pics you took. They are great! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Oh my God, I had no idea it was that serious and you were in the hospital up here for 6 days! I would have brought you a care package had I known. Did your wife stay too and miss work? Well, you just take care of yourself....we can wait to see more pictures of Robert's tush. (or Alison's, it that's more to one's liking :P ) Hang tough pal.

Archived