Seattle and Portland Shows Who is going

Well You know Me well enough to know if I am breathing I can not be still .I have to be doing something anyway thanks for everyones comments it is not hard to get good pictures from the front row the seattle pictures did not come out nearly as good.Our Friend got a several good ones though so it is all good.I can't believe I did not get one picture of the venue in Portland.I also posted some more vacation pics on my myspace site.

Al - thank you so much for posting all your amazing photos, not just the ones here but those in the vacations thread. You take some beautiful photos, and it's so kind of you to share them with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you are so ill, and I hope you feel better soon.

Sending you get well wishes from England :console:

Lilith x

Glad You all liked the photos . I am still in quarintine at the House for at least 10 to 14 more days so when the energy is avilable I really have nothing better to do.Good news I am starting to feel a little better so maybe I will live through this and continue to see some more concerts. Look at the bright side if I croak My family will Ebay tons of Music Memorbilia.

Archived