WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID IN THE THEATER WHILE WATCHING THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME?

i went with about ten people most all were on acid,this is when zep was down because of plants car wreck.we were dying for any zep.the movie starts everybody lites up a fatty,kona,redbud,thai.the smoke was so thick could hardly see the screen.ushers with flashlights came to see who was smoking saw it was everyone and left.when the sword seen came on it was my own personal laser light show,colors shot out from everywhere and when the man in the robe turns into jimmy his face aged 100 years then melted off.but it did cure our zep jones for a little while.

i went with about ten people most all were on acid,this is when zep was down because of plants car wreck.we were dying for any zep.the movie starts everybody lites up a fatty,kona,redbud,thai.the smoke was so thick could hardly see the screen.ushers with flashlights came to see who was smoking saw it was everyone and left.when the sword seen came on it was my own personal laser light show,colors shot out from everywhere and when the man in the robe turns into jimmy his face aged 100 years then melted off.but it did cure our zep jones for a little while.

How's it going "eaglebower?" You joined the forum on my Dad's "B" Day!

As for your adventure, I should have known it, your's happened in Southern California. All of my adventures happened in Northern California. I guess that you can say that by the time the glorious midnight movies reign ended, my friends and I were banned from just about every theater in the Sacramento area. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

• 1 month later...

Archived