VIPs will attend dress rehearsal on the 9th!

An executive from HMV in Toronto told me that all the top executives from the HMV record chain around the world, and others are being sent ALL EXPENSES PAID to attend the DRESS REHEARSAL at the 02 on december 9th! Atlantic Records seems to be determined to use this as a springboard to sell lots and lots of records.

So in fact there will be two concerts: one for the lucky ones, and one for the REALLY lucky ones!

If I remember correctly, when Apple had their iTunes contest for tickets to the concert, they advertised that the winner would also be attending an exclusive Rehersal on the 9th. I could be wrong, but it seems that was one of the benefits of winning. It was the iTunes contest for everyone who pre-ordered the Zeppelin music catalog released this month. Good for them to go through it Live once before the 10th! Makes things even better the night of the Concert!

Just my random thoughts/opinions, I could be wrong!

~kc

There are actually several contests that have as part of the prize package, going with a friend to the Dress Rehearsal on Dec, 9th.

I wonder if there will be 2-3,000 people there, or more ???

We'll have to get some reports back.

I can't wait ! I feel as excited as a schoolgirl !!! :cheer:

Please report here back later that night or the morning of the 10th and tell us how it was!

Just came back from London, still intoxicated by both music, sleep shortage and lots of booze.

The rehearsal was an unique event. Cost lots of time to get in after an hour of waiting.

Once in the venue we ran like hell to see what happened and saw them play In my time of dying, and rehearsing some of the tricky parts of it over and over again.

Then came No quarter.....only without lyrics, Robert went in front of the stage on bare feet drinking coffee and greeted some people.

Some more parts of songs were played, bits of Nobody's fault but mine.....and a snippet of blues (Honey bee).

Archived