Random Picutre Thread

Atlas

Right, I didn't know where to put these pics, these were taken by me earlier in a graveyard in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, I would like to hear peoples opinions about these.

1393357_737888046248643_2722667653301997

1546107_737889452915169_4710293257023434

A face perhaps?

Did you notice that image before you took the picture? It almost looks like a cat demon.

Edited by Wally Hood

Did you notice that image before you took the picture? It almost looks like a cat demon.

No to be honest, though you're the second person that has said that it looks cat like.

I had put the pictures on my facebook and there was one comment about looking feline like and another comment saying it looks doll like.

Funny thing is when I walked further into the graveyard, I had noticed a headstone that was flaking off in layers and I touch the top of it. As soon as I started to walk off, I got a feeling that there was someone behind me, like this person didn't like what I had just done and then I took a sickness feeling that lasted a good ten mins after.