Concert Rumor N.Y 2008?

Hello all.. This is my first post. First off I will say I am attending the Led Zeppelin concert. I am leaving with my wife december 7 th from Los Angeles. We're staying in the Mayfair/St. James area. So a cab ride back from the concert may cost$$$$ oh well.

Two weeks ago on a local radio station klos.They give a rock report and two things were mentioned. I'm only qoueting what the radio dj said. Rumor has it Led Zeppelin to play Giant Stadium June 2008 and shirts being printed up in Asia... Where they get this info. I have no clue. Anyboby heard anything on this?

I have read the interviews with Robert Plant. He seems strong to his word about one show only.

Let's just cross our fingers they tour!

I have waited many many years (at least 27) to see Led Zeppelin and it's happening. I wish that the millions of people from around the world to be at the O2Arena that night.

I am greatful they have agreed to play this one show. Perhaps the magic and energy will get the Mighty Led Zeppelin into the air again and fly!!!

Armando (Southern California U.S.A.)

Thank You Led Zeppelin for the great and beautiful music that has been apart of my life for 30 years!

This has been doing the rounds for a while. I think it's wishful thinking personally; if they do tour I can't see them agreeing to it until after the O2 show. And why on earth would they be getting t-shirts printed so far in advance? They're normally done quite close to the event as schedules change, dates get added. Or postponed. ;)

By the way, no need to spend bick bucks getting to the O2 from central London; you can catch the underground train (referred to as 'the tube') or there is a 'Thames Clipper', a boat service.

Hello all.. This is my first post. First off I will say I am attending the Led Zeppelin concert. I am leaving with my wife december 7 th from Los Angeles. We're staying in the Mayfair/St. James area. So a cab ride back from the concert may cost$$$$ oh well.

Two weeks ago on a local radio station klos.They give a rock report and two things were mentioned. I'm only qoueting what the radio dj said. Rumor has it Led Zeppelin to play Giant Stadium June 2008 and shirts being printed up in Asia... Where they get this info. I have no clue. Anyboby heard anything on this?

I have read the interviews with Robert Plant. He seems strong to his word about one show only.

Let's just cross our fingers they tour!

I have waited many many years (at least 27) to see Led Zeppelin and it's happening. I wish that the millions of people from around the world to be at the O2Arena that night.

I am greatful they have agreed to play this one show. Perhaps the magic and energy will get the Mighty Led Zeppelin into the air again and fly!!!

Armando (Southern California U.S.A.)

Thank You Led Zeppelin for the great and beautiful music that has been apart of my life for 30 years!

Welcome to the fray, Armando. Check around the site - there are about a dozen threads on these rumors between the O2 forum and the General and News forums. ;)