WarrenHaynes/AllmanBros/Hoochie-CoochieMan

Ronniedawg

Well...this is the "other bands" forum. I don't really see a problem with posting about the ABB here. As for the question, Warren Haynes is currently a member of the Allman Brothers. I think there is probably plenty of footage...although I haven't heard of them playing Hoochie Coochie Man recently.

Well...this is the "other bands" forum. I don't really see a problem with posting about the ABB here. As for the question, Warren Haynes is currently a member of the Allman Brothers. I think there is probably plenty of footage...although I haven't heard of them playing Hoochie Coochie Man recently.

I understand that it's a "other band forum", but I'm not sure why he would waste his time here, on a Zeppelin forum.

I'm going to go out on a limb here; but I don't see his search being a success.

I understand that it's a "other band forum", but I'm not sure why he would waste his time here, on a Zeppelin forum.

I'm going to go out on a limb here; but I don't see his search being a success.

If Magic Sam were still hanging about here, I have no doubt this boy would be hooked up, bro! :beer:

Fuck it. I'll send him a message and forward it. B)

Did you get this forum confused with the Allman Brothers?

Have a look through the Other Bands section. I think you might find that there is plenty of non Zeppelin discussion going on there.

Ronniedawg, I looked and couldn't find anything either.

Here's one with the Warren Haynes/Dickey Betts/Allen Woody line up.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hooc...thers&emb=0

I know some footage of the Allmans at Fillmore East '71 exists but only in PAL. In those days Barry Oakley sang lead on that one. I know everyone talks about how great Duane was (and he was) but BO was one bad ass bass player!

(edited for MORE spelling errors!)

Archived