Question about a Tour / Reunion

Ronen

I heard an interview with Robert on utube from a few months ago and he said that the one off show they did was great, but when questioned about a world tour he said that he couldn't think about it now. So i gather it probably could happen eventually. I hope so.

I don't know about Robert, but the 3j's are cooking somthing that's for sure.

Robert Plant doesn't want to have a reunion tour, and without Plant Led Zeppelin is not Led Zeppelin. I've heard that the 3 J's want to do it, but not Robert. And i think Led Zeppelin should have Robert. Same with Jimmy Page and Jon Paul Jones. John Bonham is dead so he couldn't tour of course, but Jason aren't a bad drummer so it can be good.

Robert Plant doesn't want to have a reunion tour, and without Plant Led Zeppelin is not Led Zeppelin. I've heard that the 3 J's want to do it, but not Robert. And i think Led Zeppelin should have Robert. Same with Jimmy Page and Jon Paul Jones. John Bonham is dead so he couldn't tour of course, but Jason aren't a bad drummer so it can be good.

JP/JPJ/JB have been working together but they haven't said they're doing it as Zep.

Several weeks after the 2007 reunion someone claiming an inside connection to the band posted a timeline for a posible reunion tour which included current band members and potential new material. That timeline seems to be playing out with RP/AK tour winding down and JP/JPJ/JB continuing to work together in the interim. If additional shows do come about there would also be the need for more rehearsals and determining set lists. Could someone please find that old posting and perhaps repost? It should be more revealing now than it was then when most people seemed to be hoping for an immediate tour. I remeber JP stating that no news would be forthcoming untilat least September, so maybe the next month will be very exciting for LZ fans.

Archived