Hello!

°°Percy°°

Hi! I'm Gauri, I'm Italian and i live in Tuscany (so I hope you'll excuse me for my bad english) I'm young but I Love music, expecially rock music... Led zeppelin are my favourite rock band but I listen to many other band and artist like:

Neil Young, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Crosby, Stills, Nash (& Young), Bloomfield, Kooper & Stills, Jefferson Airplane, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Yes, Grateful Dead, Bob Marley & Wailers, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Cream, King Crimson, AC/DC, Byrds, Frank Zappa, Deep Purple, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Angel, Creedence clearwater revival, Alice Cooper, Santana, 13th floor elevator, Joe Cocker, Iron Butterfly, The Kinks, Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Sandy Denny, Bachman - Turner Overdrive, pretty things, ten Years After, Mamas & Papas, The Who, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, Gentle Giant, Genesis, Can, Black Widow, Van Der Graaf Generator, Queen, Van Halen, guns 'n' roses, nirvana, leadbelly, BB king, Miles Davis, John Coltrane and others...

I don't like Eric Clapton's style but that's another story...

I'm a fan of Woodstock, Monterey and Isle of Wight festivals and I like the principles of the "Summer of love"

Well I hope I'll find a lot of Led zeppelin's fan here...

Hi! I'm Gauri, I'm Italian and i live in Tuscany (so I hope you'll excuse me for my bad english) I'm young but I Love music, expecially rock music... Led zeppelin are my favourite rock band but I listen to many other band and artist like:

Neil Young, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Crosby, Stills, Nash (& Young), Bloomfield, Kooper & Stills, Jefferson Airplane, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Yes, Grateful Dead, Bob Marley & Wailers, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Cream, King Crimson, AC/DC, Byrds, Frank Zappa, Deep Purple, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Angel, Creedence clearwater revival, Alice Cooper, Santana, 13th floor elevator, Joe Cocker, Iron Butterfly, The Kinks, Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Sandy Denny, Bachman - Turner Overdrive, pretty things, ten Years After, Mamas & Papas, The Who, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, Gentle Giant, Genesis, Can, Black Widow, Van Der Graaf Generator, Queen, Van Halen, guns 'n' roses, nirvana, leadbelly, BB king, Miles Davis, John Coltrane and others...

I don't like Eric Clapton's style but that's another story...

I'm a fan of Woodstock, Monterey and Isle of Wight festivals and I like the principles of the "Summer of love"

Well I hope I'll find a lot of Led zeppelin's fan here...

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum

You have really cool taste in music, the highlighted are some of my fave bands.

Cool, im part Italian tooo :)

Here's one on me :beer:

Thank you :)

By the way( for some reason i want to know),is the sentace in your sig like a quote from someone or is it your own?

Well... :unsure: did you mean the sentance in my signature? well It's a part of a song by Joni Mitchell (the song is "woodstock") In the woodstock film it's used as a sound-track but it's played by Crosby Stills and Nash :rolleyes: (I hope I understood the question)

Well... :unsure: did you mean the sentance in my signature? well It's a part of a song by Joni Mitchell (the song is "woodstock") In the woodstock film it's used as a sound-track but it's played by Crosby Stills and Nash :rolleyes: (I hope I understood the question)

Yeah you did :)

Oh and by the way,i forgot to say earlier :rolleyes: check out the "hot pics of Jimmy" thread.(and be sure to have an ice pack ready and waiting ;))

welcome on board the mothership

benvenuto a bordo ... la colonia italiana aumenta ...

ciao ciao

luke

BenvenutA, sono una ragazza... :D

welcome to the forum!

as previously stated, you have excellent taste in music (for one so young).

i am sure you will find some led zeppelin fans here....

Thank You very much!

welcome welcome fellow fan! I have not seen alot of mention of Fairport Convention. I've tried to find The Hens march to Midden on the internet somewhere, but have had no luck. Its one of my favorites.

It's not easy to find something about Fairport Convention on the internet, but Led Zeppelin's fan must know them... Sandy Denny sang The battle of Evermore in the fourth album :) (You probably know that)

Archived