Please join us to promote & retain Music Education FOR FREE to ALL TEENS worldwide

guitarelements

Hello everyone, :rolleyes:

I am new here, and I hope I do not violate any rules or terms for posting this.

Admin, I apolozie first if I did crewup for posting this here, if so please delete it.

Please help me to retain & promote Music Education for FREE of CHARGE to ALL Teens worldwide.

I am the owner and creator of guitarelements.com which just recieved The Best 2008 of Westminster Award in The Music Lessons Category by The United States Business Association in Washing DC on August 19th 2008 for services its customers and its community.

click to view the Press Release for the public to view.

https://www.uslba.net/P9G67RJK

Please visit this link to see what we have been doing to help the people in our community in the last several years, slect topic "Reach Out & Touch One Another" & "Feed The People" which me & my wife organize to give FREE Meals on The Holidays for homeless and unfortunate people.

if you would like to view these just goto my forums, I am affraid I can not post the link here.

Led Zeppelin, the group which start me in the Rock & Roll and influence by them.

I even name my 1st son Zeppelin as his first name, but his grand mother advise him to make it a middle name.

Thank you

Musically yours.

Good luck but could we make that for everyone and not just teens <_<

Hello friend,

I wish I could make it available for free to all, but it cost me so much money to develope this program and I am still making payment, in the next 2 weeks i will have to spend some money to implements "Upside down fret board & left hand players".

Maybe when guitarelements get big, and we can start generate money through selling advertise spots on our site, I will then make it available to all.

guitarelements feature is depended on you all.

Please support us so we can keep it up for the people.

I always have 10 or more students each year that can't be in band because 1. they can't afford to rent an instrument and 2. I don't have any working instruments for them to play.

One of the top frustrating things about my job.

Are you a teacher of some school or you teach on your own? what instrument you teach? and what kind of instruments your students rent? how much is the toal bill for the rental?

If you are a guitar teacher, you may want to join us and using our resources and collect 60% commision, my though.

Don't give up.

Are you a teacher of some school or you teach on your own? what instrument you teach? and what kind of instruments your students rent? how much is the toal bill for the rental?

If you are a guitar teacher, you may want to join us and using our resources and collect 60% commision, my though.

Don't give up.

I'm a middle school and high school band director. The rental for most of the instruments is $25 down and $25 a month. It's a tough sell to convince a kid he should play trumpet.

Hello everyone, :rolleyes:

I am new here, and I hope I do not violate any rules or terms for posting this.

Admin, I apolozie first if I did crewup for posting this here, if so please delete it.

Please help me to retain & promote Music Education for FREE of CHARGE to ALL Teens worldwide.

I am the owner and creator of guitarelements.com which just recieved The Best 2008 of Westminster Award in The Music Lessons Category by The United States Business Association in Washing DC on August 19th 2008 for services its customers and its community.

click to view the Press Release for the public to view.

https://www.uslba.net/P9G67RJK

Please visit this link to see what we have been doing to help the people in our community in the last several years, slect topic "Reach Out & Touch One Another" & "Feed The People" which me & my wife organize to give FREE Meals on The Holidays for homeless and unfortunate people.

if you would like to view these just goto my forums, I am affraid I can not post the link here.

Led Zeppelin, the group which start me in the Rock & Roll and influence by them.

I even name my 1st son Zeppelin as his first name, but his grand mother advise him to make it a middle name.

Thank you

Musically yours.

That's a great thing you are a part of my friend. I wish you all the best with that! Your supporting and encouraging a wonderful thing

I'm a middle school and high school band director. The rental for most of the instruments is $25 down and $25 a month. It's a tough sell to convince a kid he should play trumpet.

Hello,

please just let me know how much you need total? is this for all the kids? how many kids? is there any kid you teach guitar?

If I can afford to help I will.

Hang in there teacher, I salute you.

Huan & Angela

That's a great thing you are a part of my friend. I wish you all the best with that! Your supporting and encouraging a wonderful thing

Hello friend,

Thank you for your support, I will try my best to keep this program up as long as I can.

Thank for being our friend.

Keep on rocking

Hello,

please just let me know how much you need total? is this for all the kids? how many kids? is there any kid you teach guitar?

If I can afford to help I will.

Hang in there teacher, I salute you.

Huan & Angela

I don't start guitar in beginning band because 1 I don't have a method book for it and 2. I'd have to beat all the kids off with a stick. But I appreciate the offer.

Worldwide?

that's not for us: here in Italy we've music for free at school

That bis great, it should be this way.

Thank for the info, we salute the Italian for support & retain music education in school.

I live in Italy, near Rome (Ladispoli) but am unaware of this ...

exactly what do you mean by "music for free at school"?

I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky (USA) and learned how to play both the violin and cello at public elementary and middle schools, but our son (who is growing up in Italy, currently in his last year of middle school) has only been offered "lessons" on a plastic flute ... :unsure:

I don't start guitar in beginning band because 1 I don't have a method book for it and 2. I'd have to beat all the kids off with a stick. But I appreciate the offer.

Hi,

This is Angela, Huan's wife.

You don't need a method book to teach guitar, just send any students that are interested in learning guitar to our website. It is free for anyone under 18 to use and learn from.

It has lessons for all levels. If you don't understand, then send us the e-mail addresses of the students, and we will create user names so they can login to the site.

Or tell them to go to my forums to register, then email me with thier username. That is all I need.

http://www.guitarelements.com

Please join me at think.mtv to support Music Education.

http://think.mtv.com/Groups/guitarelements/

They will help to feature my organization on thier homepage soon.

I live in Italy, near Rome (Ladispoli) but am unaware of this ...

exactly what do you mean by "music for free at school"?

I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky (USA) and learned how to play both the violin and cello at public elementary and middle schools, but our son (who is growing up in Italy, currently in his last year of middle school) has only been offered "lessons" on a plastic flute ... :unsure:

if your son wants to learn guitar, tell him to go to guitarelements.com/forums to register, then email

us his user id. We will create login details , so he can access the site. That is all you have to do.

In return for this, please support and help us by spreading the word. The more students that join, it will help guitarelements to be able to sell advertising spots to generate revenue that supports this program to stay up for the people, and we will be able to have funds to feed the homeless.

Thanks

Musically yours, :D

Angela & Huan

admin@guitarelements.com

Archived