Toften says "Hey!"

Toften

Hey! I'm new here, or I at least think I'm new here. I'm a guitarist on 14 year, I have been playing guitar for maybe 5-6 years. My biggest inspirations are guitarist like Paul Kossoff (Free), Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Band og Gypsyes), Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin, The Yardbirds like most of you know) and Amund Maarud (The Grand).

I also live in Norway, in a little town outside Stavanger called Randaberg.

Bands I usually listen to in my sparetime is:

The Jimi Hendrix Experience | Led Zeppelin | Free | The Grand | The Black Crowes | Madrugada | Humble Pie | Black Sabbath | Blackfoot | The Black Keys | The White Stripes | Lynyrd Skynyrd | Queens of the stone age | The Soulshake Express | Small Faces | Robert Johnson | Son House | Bjørn Berge | Jefferson Airplane | The Doors | MC5 | Sex Pistols | Big Bang | Motorpsyco | The Yardbirds | Bad Company | The Hellacopters | Deep Purple | Rainbow | Foo Fighters | Cato Salsa Experience | Grande | Skambankt | My Midnight Creeps | Wolfmother | Iggy Pop & The Stooges | The Rolling Stones | Blind Faith | Nirvana | Red Hot Chili Peppers | My Morning Jacket | Pirate Love | Big Brother and The Holding Company (Janis Joplin) .....+++

My favourite genre must be blues/rock or hard rock.....

And I'm dreaming about beeing a proffesional musican, guitarst one day. :)

Hey! I'm new here, or I at least think I'm new here. I'm a guitarist on 14 year, I have been playing guitar for maybe 5-6 years. My biggest inspirations are guitarist like Paul Kossoff (Free), Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Band og Gypsyes), Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin, The Yardbirds like most of you know) and Amund Maarud (The Grand).

I also live in Norway, in a little town outside Stavanger called Randaberg.

Bands I usually listen to in my sparetime is:

The Jimi Hendrix Experience | Led Zeppelin | Free | The Grand | The Black Crowes | Madrugada | Humble Pie | Black Sabbath | Blackfoot | The Black Keys | The White Stripes | Lynyrd Skynyrd | Queens of the stone age | The Soulshake Express | Small Faces | Robert Johnson | Son House | Bjørn Berge | Jefferson Airplane | The Doors | MC5 | Sex Pistols | Big Bang | Motorpsyco | The Yardbirds | Bad Company | The Hellacopters | Deep Purple | Rainbow | Foo Fighters | Cato Salsa Experience | Grande | Skambankt | My Midnight Creeps | Wolfmother | Iggy Pop & The Stooges | The Rolling Stones | Blind Faith | Nirvana | Red Hot Chili Peppers | My Morning Jacket | Pirate Love | Big Brother and The Holding Company (Janis Joplin) .....+++

My favourite genre must be blues/rock or hard rock.....

And I'm dreaming about beeing a proffesional musican, guitarst one day. :)

Hey, :wave: Welcome to the forum.

You really cool taste in music :)

And good for you on the professional musician thing, it's good to follow your dream.

Hey, maybe you could post some stuff on youtube or something, you know get your self known and all (unless if you already have)

Once again welcome :beer:

Archived