Book called "Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin"

Wolfman

I was at Borders and I noticed this book. It has a lot of photos I've never seen before (like one of Jimmy pretending to be screaming). Anyone have it?

Yes. I LOVE it! I'm now waiting for Mick Wall's book to come out on the 16th.

Has anyone read "Led Zeppelin: Hardback Limited Edition (Rex Collections) (Hardcover)" is this book better with the pics then the one mentioned above. I am buying the one above but, I don't know if I should get this one too. If anyone has this book can you let me know how good it is.

Thanks

Lanni

Has anyone read "Led Zeppelin: Hardback Limited Edition (Rex Collections) (Hardcover)" is this book better with the pics then the one mentioned above. I am buying the one above but, I don't know if I should get this one too. If anyone has this book can you let me know how good it is.

Thanks

Lanni

It's fantastic. Many I haven't seen before. Some I have, but it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
It's alright for the money, although you have to ignore some of the howling errors & inaccuracies contained therein.

Yeah, like the picture with John Entwistle where he's listed as "John Paul Jones". Many pics are flipped, showing Jimmy as a lefty. I'd pass on this one

• 1 month later...