Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Do you mean an intravenous catheter, a urinary catheter or something else? Most people in the hospital are awake for those types of catheter insertion. Seems kind of personal, but i had both place, awake, before having a c-section. The IV was worse, lol.

Mine was a urinary catheter. The day before I had had a shoulder surgery (had my biceps tendon anchored down), and apparently the anasthesia made it so I couldn't urinate. So I had to go to the ER at 3am. If you ask me, the catheter was worse than the surgery b/c I was awake during the catheter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, never seen one.

Have you ever been to Acadia National Park?

Yes, and that was the last time I ever got on one! smile.gif

HYE played on a HS sports team?

Same with me! I guess that is not true. I ride horses when we go on vacation in Arizona, on trail rides.

No, I was never on a HS sports team. My sport was ice skating, lol, no team for that.

HYE been ice skating?

Same with me! I guess that is not true. I ride horses when we go on vacation in Arizona, on trail rides.

No, I was never on a HS sports team. My sport was ice skating, lol, no team for that.

HYE been ice skating?

Yes, I took lessons in elementary school and go occasionally with the kids now :)

HYE been in the marching band? (That was my sport!) ;)

No, I only play the piano. Don't think you can march with a piano, lol.

HYE got your car stuck in the snow?

Just once because the person ahead of me lost it and made me run off into the ditch. I had a very rough drive home during our recent 2' storm though; very white knuckled, driving up curvy hills. Said some serious Hail Mary's!

HYE changed a flat tire?

Just once because the person ahead of me lost it and made me run off into the ditch. I had a very rough drive home during our recent 2' storm though; very white knuckled, driving up curvy hills. Said some serious Hail Mary's!

HYE changed a flat tire?

I CAUSED a flat tire. didnt fix it really....

HYE been a vegetarian?

Archived