Joe Bonna Massa

ISIS

Joe is fantastic. I'm fairly certain that I've written about him in another thread on this board.

My husband and I have seen him live several times and look forward to his coming back to this part of the U.S. on his next tour.

He strikes me as a really nice person too. There were a couple of photos taken of Joe at the Classic Music Awards in London: in the first photo, he was with Jeff Beck and in the second, he was with Gary Moore. In both photos, Joe looked so very happy.

Joe is fantastic. I'm fairly certain that I've written about him in another thread on this board.

My husband and I have seen him live several times and look forward to his coming back to this part of the U.S. on his next tour.

He strikes me as a really nice person too. There were a couple of photos taken of Joe at the Classic Music Awards in London: in the first photo, he was with Jeff Beck and in the second, he was with Gary Moore. In both photos, Joe looked so very happy.

You are right MSG- after the BB Kings show, my husband & I waited with a bunch of other people near the stage door. Joe came out and signed pics & cds and posed for photos for everybody, even though you could see in his eyes he was totally exhausted. Cool guy. :)

Archived