Available Ticket for the O2

If anyone is still interested in a ticket for the show please PM and I will give you further details on this ticket. My girlfriend has been selected in the ballot on the 26th of November and has purchased two tickets for the show but will only be using one of them. As I said before, please PM and I'll let you know the full details of this opportunity to DEFINATLEY see this show in London on Dec 10, 2007. (please only PM me if you really are considering going....meaning you have all the necessary documents (PASSPORT, VISA) and others depending on which country you are from.

To clarify, I am going as well, and have been set to go since October 2nd and I invited her to come along but we I couldnt afford to pay for all of my stuff along with hers, nor was she able to afford to go either. Therefore, I asked someone else to come with me who could then split the cost of the expenses with me. So, on November 26th she checked her e-mail and got the passcode e-mail from noreply@ahmettribute.com and immediately bought two tickets.....we couldnt find anyone we knew to use this ticket, so now I wanted to extend the use of this ticket out to the Zeppelin community, since I am sure everyone here is in fact a "genuine fan" as harvey goldsmith woulld say.

If anyone is still interested in a ticket for the show please PM and I will give you further details on this ticket. My girlfriend has been selected in the ballot on the 26th of November and has purchased two tickets for the show but will only be using one of them. As I said before, please PM and I'll let you know the full details of this opportunity to DEFINATLEY see this show in London on Dec 10, 2007. (please only PM me if you really are considering going....meaning you have all the necessary documents (PASSPORT, VISA) and others depending on which country you are from.

To clarify, I am going as well, and have been set to go since October 2nd and I invited her to come along but we I couldnt afford to pay for all of my stuff along with hers, nor was she able to afford to go either. Therefore, I asked someone else to come with me who could then split the cost of the expenses with me. So, on November 26th she checked her e-mail and got the passcode e-mail from noreply@ahmettribute.com and immediately bought two tickets.....we couldnt find anyone we knew to use this ticket, so now I wanted to extend the use of this ticket out to the Zeppelin community, since I am sure everyone here is in fact a "genuine fan" as harvey goldsmith woulld say.

If your girlfriend paid for the tickets with her credit card then she needs to go. Otherwise you can't get in.

If your girlfriend paid for the tickets with her credit card then she needs to go. Otherwise you can't get in.

yea i know, and she is going

i got a passcode on oct 1st and used it to buy my tickets, and she got her passcode on november 26 and used that one to buy her tickets

You and your girlfriend both got passcodes?? Wow, is all I can say.

well, hers was legitamately won on nov 26th very very unbeliveable (still in shock she actually got it)......the passcode i got was purchased by me on october 1st

well, hers was legitamately won on nov 26th very very unbeliveable (still in shock she actually got it)......the passcode i got was purchased by me on october 1st

so you have altogether four tickets and your girlfriend uses one of those,

hmmm <_<

According to the Harvey G site the last (and final) issue of tickets was 21 Nov!!

For all real Zep fans 'tickets' will start coming out of the woodwork between now and the show please be very careful I have the feeling there will be no quarter (get it) given at the ticket office. Be careful of newbies with just a couple of posts that want to sell tix to genuine LZ fans 'out of the goodness of their hearts'.

8 days and counting.

According to the Harvey G site the last (and final) issue of tickets was 21 Nov!!

For all real Zep fans 'tickets' will start coming out of the woodwork between now and the show please be very careful I have the feeling there will be no quarter (get it) given at the ticket office. Be careful of newbies with just a couple of posts that want to sell tix to genuine LZ fans 'out of the goodness of their hearts'.

8 days and counting.

Actually, they updated on the 26th as well and a 5th round appeared on the TM site for the show.

8 days and counting.

i'm not really a newbie...maybe here i am, but have been a part of R-O and .org for a while.

and i can assure you that it was definately won on the 26....have all the documents to prove it. in addition there is only 1 ticket available the other 3 are being used by me, my friend, and my girlfriend.

Archived