if zep made a new album...

preyer

...what kinds of songs would you like to hear? would you like it to sound like a newly found cache from the 70's, a more progressive/modern sound, or a mix? what kind of content would you like, songs of sex, love, loss, peace and joy, what? would you mind a political song tossed in?

...what kinds of songs would you like to hear? would you like it to sound like a newly found cache from the 70's, a more progressive/modern sound, or a mix? what kind of content would you like, songs of sex, love, loss, peace and joy, what? would you mind a political song tossed in?

i would like to hear what thay play no change only new songs like deep purple there newer stuff is crap trying to sell cds get with the times look at woof mother thay pick up the old school style thay became a hit i would love to pick up a new zeppelin cd new songs but the way thay did it long times ago not this modern shit music so thats my thought

i would like to hear what thay play no change only new songs like deep purple there newer stuff is crap trying to sell cds get with the times look at woof mother thay pick up the old school style thay became a hit i would love to pick up a new zeppelin cd new songs but the way thay did it long times ago not this modern shit music so thats my thought

Well there's a lot of modern music that's great IMO. More importantly, Zep was very much about evolving. Their first album sounds nothing like the next and so on. So why would you expect them (if they were recording now) to go back and attempt to recreate how they used to sound? No one can really truly do that - you do things based on where you are in life at the time, circumstances etc. and there's no going back to that.

Well there's a lot of modern music that's great IMO. More importantly, Zep was very much about evolving. Their first album sounds nothing like the next and so on. So why would you expect them (if they were recording now) to go back and attempt to recreate how they used to sound? No one can really truly do that - you do things based on where you are in life at the time, circumstances etc. and there's no going back to that.

I KNOW THAT LOOK AT PAGE AND PLANT NO QUATER 1994 i think SO DIFFERENT I KNOW THATbut to tern into some copy cat band no beacuse every body knows now days its true thay are copy cat bands what can i take from hendrix lenny cravits and so on ALL FAMOUS LED ZEPPELIN are one true tuff band NOT LIKE DEEP PURPLE once were tuff then change evolve in to shit just to fit in with the copy cat bands of today led zeppelin is what thay copy geez all i am saying is to do what thay know and wee like and yes evolve only to what thay whonna evolve into not with the modern times i know what page and plant did years later and it was tuff it was good i did love it to but dont sell out

Archived