Hi there.

Cacho

I'm new to all of this message boards thing, I normally don't have a lot of time to be in the computer, but since I've got 3 more vacation weeks, I said why not entering the Led Zep forum.

Well something about me: I'm from Mexico, I'm in Med school, love music, obviously Led Zeppelin but really a lot of things out there, although I'm 23, I think I'm stucked in 1990s and older stuff (except for Muse), new bands don't do it for me. In my early teens I was into punk stuff, thank God as years go I broaden my taste. Anyways, just a hi to all of you, see you around.

:peace:

I'm new to all of this message boards thing, I normally don't have a lot of time to be in the computer, but since I've got 3 more vacation weeks, I said why not entering the Led Zep forum.

Well something about me: I'm from Mexico, I'm in Med school, love music, obviously Led Zeppelin but really a lot of things out there, although I'm 23, I think I'm stucked in 1990s and older stuff (except for Muse), new bands don't do it for me. In my early teens I was into punk stuff, thank God as years go I broaden my taste. Anyways, just a hi to all of you, see you around.

:peace:

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum!

Archived