Tickets

belzant

OK - So there's still active tour talk, but when the tickets do become available (whether Bob's coming or not), how can I ensure I'm notified early enough to secure purchase?

Will this site send me a reliable early warning?

Sydney-Hopeful.

:unsure:

This is my worst fear...I wont be able to get a ticket or its gonna cost me $300+ for a back row seat. Plus all the true zep fans get screwed while all the 'hipsters' get front row.

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully if they tour there won't be so many celebrities taking up the good seats like the 12/10 show.

The 12/10 show was general admission for the floor. Those who waited the longest got the front. I waited the longest and was front row. when we first went in there were already about 50-100 people inside on the floor that were not in the queue at all. i guessed it was family, friends and press, but i didn't notice any celebrities on the floor. I did notice several in the first section closest to the stage.

I thought for sure that there would be an orchestra section right in front of the stage for vip's, but there was not. Lucky for me!

My guess is that especially because of the success of the reunion show it is guaranteed that celebs and vips will get most of the best seats and they will probably be on the floor if they play msg.

Keep a watchful eye out in late spring for preordering tickets. Apparently, the Three J's + new guy are touring next summer.

And yes, if there is any reliable place to find tickets, it is here. We are not ones to trick people, unlike bogus ticket sites.

Are they? :huh: Did I miss something?

Also, I'm sure the accurate info for obtaining tickets--if and hopefully when concerts take place--will be posted on this site, but equally sure it won't be selling tickets to anything directly. In other words, it's not a ticket site.

Edited by Aquamarine

Are they? :huh: Did I miss something?

Also, I'm sure the accurate info for obtaining tickets--if and hopefully when concerts take place--will be posted on this site, but equally sure it won't be selling tickets to anything directly. In other words, it's not a ticket site.

Hey-Up Aquamarine,

Happy New Year to you, & to all on here.

Again, I agree with what you say, its not a "Ticket Site," & with out "Robert CBE :notworthy:" as we have all said,"It wont be Led Zeppelin", it'll be 3 Blokes & a singer. Albeit 3 Very special blokes, BUT I find it hard to think that JPJ :notworthy: would go back on the road without Robert "CBE" :notworthy: Whatever happens, if theres a Tour or "One-Offs Gigs" that they are as good as the name from where they came as, "The Song Remains The Same" :notworthy: but name will change.

Page & Plant had a Aura about it- something wonderful, Page Jones, & Bonham Jr, dosen't & I doubt very much that it will happen. I hope in a way that I am Wrong, as it will show the Younger Generation, who were not old enough to see Page & Plant, let alone Led Zeppelin, may-be what they missed out on, but on the other hand,

"Walking with Gods" will one day have to come to an end, & all we will have is "Vynal. Tape, CD & DVD but for some/most of us.... Memories" to remember what Led Zeppelin meant to all the Real Fans who love them so.

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r: