THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME POSTER?

I sent away for The Song Remains the Same poster offer from the remastered DVD movie and never received the poster in the mail. They even cashed my check!!!

Anyone else have this happen or am I the only unlucky one? If so, please let me know and if there is anything I can do. Happy New Year All...

Did you have to pay separate for it?

I got the SRTS collectors edition as an xmas gift last year and sent away for the poster within a week or so with a check for $3.75 I think for shipping & handling. Not a lot of money but I am disappointed nonetheless.

I wonder if it was ever sent...I usually make copies of things like this before I mail them but who knows where it is if I did. I saw the cleared check online at my bank. I wish I could contact the darn company that handled it. Anybody have the info? Thanks

I got the SRTS collectors edition as an xmas gift last year and sent away for the poster within a week or so with a check for $3.75 I think for shipping & handling. Not a lot of money but I am disappointed nonetheless.

I wonder if it was ever sent...I usually make copies of things like this before I mail them but who knows where it is if I did. I saw the cleared check online at my bank. I wish I could contact the darn company that handled it. Anybody have the info? Thanks

I'm sorry it didn't show up. If there's no information on the original packaging, I'm not sure who to suggest contacting. As LZ715 said, there were limited numbers sold but if that's the case, they shouldn't have cashed your check.

Good luck!

I sent away for The Song Remains the Same poster offer from the remastered DVD movie and never received the poster in the mail. They even cashed my check!!!

Anyone else have this happen or am I the only unlucky one? If so, please let me know and if there is anything I can do. Happy New Year All...

I feel bad for you. Good thing it wasn't a lot of money. Try contacting the company and find a phone number and/or email address for them and contact them and why this happened. Good luck!

Did you have to pay separate for it?

I sent like 3.75 or something for shipping but that's it.

It's too bad you didn't get one. Not to rub it int, but they are really worth it. I'd check into it. Try to find out who was in charge and email someone about it.

Archived