The Song Remains The Same...

RiotHouse

and from the LA premiere...

f_s54m_fd9ef24.jpg

...almost missed this one...That is Ms. P and "back in time" hubby DeBarres. She once expressed great desire to marry Jimmy Page while wearing her beautiful dresses...good thing it never happened...she would be the one to wear the pants around the house!!! she even wore them to the premiere...and... her husband has "diminished in size" next to her......

nice to visit the whole era/culture thorough these pictures.........

f_s55m_771c565.jpg

...and Ms. Wood (RIP)...we do admire your warm maternal instincts.......

These, if I am not mistaken, are from the European premiere party at the Floral Hall in Covent Garden, November 4, 1976.

lz1976-1.jpg

pageplant4.jpg

pageplant02.jpg

ledzeppelin1.jpg

pom-mar04.jpg

Wow,great pictures! Was it this premiere that Jimmy took Scarlet?

It's from Guitar World January 2008. Jimmy said about ''The Song Remains the Same''.

"When the film came out, I took my daughter who was then six years old, to see it. That probably wasn't a great idea because the film was so long and she was so young. But at the point where my transformation scene came about, the theater was quiet, except for this little voice that cried out,

"That's not my daddy!" (laughs)

I'm personally regrettable that ZEP members didn't go with their lovely wives(Maureen,Charlotte,Mo,Pat!).

However, I felt the charm in such their mysterious parts(keeping privacy secret).

Wow,great pictures! Was it this premiere that Jimmy took Scarlet?

It's from Guitar World January 2008. Jimmy said about ''The Song Remains the Same''.

"When the film came out, I took my daughter who was then six years old, to see it. That probably wasn't a great idea because the film was so long and she was so young. But at the point where my transformation scene came about, the theater was quiet, except for this little voice that cried out,

"That's not my daddy!" (laughs)

I'm personally regrettable that ZEP members didn't go with their lovely wives(Maureen,Charlotte,Mo,Pat!).

However, I felt the charm in such their mysterious parts(keeping privacy secret).

I have always wondered too which one he brought Scarlet to see. It must have been this one, unless Jimmy took her another time.

Archived