Don't knock female back-up singers

JethroTull

Is everything a political statement from you!! There are some here who HAVE knocked female back-up singers, namely ones employed by The Rolling Stones.

But why make the assumption anyone was going to knock them? I love Mott the Hoople and I love the video you posted. I'm not sure why the female singers in it would cause controversy :huh:

But why make the assumption anyone was going to knock them? I love Mott the Hoople and I love the video you posted. I'm not sure why the female singers in it would cause controversy :huh:

Totally with you there Nine.

And confused about how Aqua's statement was "political".

Oh well. :blink:

Is everything a political statement from you!! There are some here who HAVE knocked female back-up singers, namely ones employed by The Rolling Stones.

Not everything, no. I distinctly remember saying Robert Plant wasn't a selfish bastard, and that only had mild political overtones. For a small fee, I'll explain what they were. :D

My sincerest apologies to the entire Zeppelin chat forum community. My bad. Poor choice of wording. By way of explanation, I have a VERY good memory. As a long time member of this chat forum, I remember a discussion about rock bands (The Stones and others) during the 90's and after, using female back-up singers and what a lame move (according to others) it appeared to be. Hence my wording. I'll suck up the error.

How about that video? I never had the balls to walk around dressed like any of the Hoople members.

My sincerest apologies to the entire Zeppelin chat forum community. My bad. Poor choice of wording. By way of explanation, I have a VERY good memory. As a long time member of this chat forum, I remember a discussion about rock bands (The Stones and others) during the 90's and after, using female back-up singers and what a lame move (according to others) it appeared to be. Hence my wording. I'll suck up the error.

That's good, because I still don't see what I've ever said (here) that was particularly political!

Video was great, though.

Archived