Latests Technological Gadgets

Dzldoc

I ran across this video of one of the latest tech gadgets in the automotive industries.

Since this is the field of work that i'm involved in, I found it quite interesting.

If you have any tech finds of your own post them here, whatever field of work or hobbies that may interest you share your finds. B)

Replicator?

*(If you have any problems viewing the video you may have to update your codecs)

I like that style of yours Mr. redrum.

Here's a man here using a mighty fancy gadget. He'll tell you there's no sense in improving on this tried and true technique. Notice the stick is fresh, so it qualifies for the latest or recent technology.

2b5jt2.jpg

15q9sus.jpg

1f7v9.jpg

2mr9wxx.jpg

I like that style of yours Mr. redrum.

Here's a man here using a mighty fancy gadget. He'll tell you there's no sense in improving on this tried and true technique. Notice the stick is fresh, so it qualifies for the latest or recent technology.

2b5jt2.jpg

15q9sus.jpg

1f7v9.jpg

2mr9wxx.jpg

I be stylin'

:D

I have video of a friend in Arkansas doing some water witching with steel rods.

Pretty amazing stuff (and NOT witchcraft)

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Mashable's Pete Cashmore predicts Web, technology, and social media trends for 2010:

Mashable trends for 2010

Yeah that's something new! :)

Dear Virginia, Do you really want to know what is in store for us in the next 5-10 years or so? :D

OK...I'll tell you.....

No more personal computer's for the general public!

With in 5-10 years there will be no more CPU's in the 21 century consumer's home, just a monitor, keyboard and mouse and an internet connection! Or just a touch screen monitor and an internet connection, it will depend on the use.

No more operation system's, no more program's, no hardware no nothing!

It will be like the old day's where they had mainframe's set up in a building and you just had a terminal plugged into it but, this time it'll be the internet doing all the work! B)

By the way I was born in Va.

Yeah that's something new! :)

Dear Virginia, Do you really want to know what is in store for us in the next 5-10 years or so? :D

OK...I'll tell you.....

No more personal computer's for the general public!

With in 5-10 years there will be no more CPU's in the 21 century consumer's home, just a monitor, keyboard and mouse and an internet connection! Or just a touch screen monitor and an internet connection, it will depend on the use.

No more operation system's, no more program's, no hardware no nothing!

It will be like the old day's where they had mainframe's set up in a building and you just had a terminal plugged into it but, this time it'll be the internet doing all the work! B)

By the way I was born in Va.

The fewer gadgets the better, IMO! :) Where in Va. were you born? We visit NC about once a year.

More tech gadgets! :D

Thinking about getting one of these 27" gadgets for Christmas.

http://www.apple.com/imac/features.html

Yeah baby!!! Nice to find another Mac lover in the world!!!!

The IMac's keep getting better and better... If my old 1999 400MHz G4 could see that new IMac it would die in it's own hardrive, all 20 Gig-a-bite's!!!

Sure, I got a good PC that I use to game and it is my main web browser but, the Mac Pro is quickly burning DVD's from video that I shot this past summer. I'm still paying for it (years now) but it is the best system I've owned! B)

The fewer gadgets the better, IMO! :) Where in Va. were you born? We visit NC about once a year.

And it will be much more covenant and safer to have every thing on the web and not in the hand's of a hacker.

Born in Norfolk in August of 1963 but we moved to North Carolina in 1966 so I remember nothing of the city.

Archived