VAN HALEN!

Toronto Zeppelin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This album rocked much harder than 5150. Much closer the classic first 6 VH releases than VH’s first release with Hagar that summer. Yankee Rose was a serious smack to the face after hearing VH’s Why Can’t This Be Love...

Still love it today:

Edited by Walter

Did Mike Millard ever tape Van Halen? I've got Millard tapes of Zeppelin, Stones, Yes, Floyd...even Springsteen, I think. But none of the L.A. Van Halen shows I have have that Millard quality. It seems odd that he wouldn't have recorded at least one Van Halen show.

Edited by Strider

On 7/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, Walter said:

This album rocked much harder than 5150. Much closer the classic first 6 VH releases than VH’s first release with Hagar that summer. Yankee Rose was a serious smack to the face after hearing VH’s Why Can’t This Be Love...

Still love it today:

:thumbsup: Heck yeah! Now you been making me think of 'Yankee Rose' and it's been stuck in my head the last three days, but I'm not necessarily complaining too much, what a great song for the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...