Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

On 1/6/2018 at 1:38 AM, greengrass said:

Reignwolf is amazing. They opened up for Black Sabbath in Canada in April 2014. I've been waiting for an album release since, but they have only released a handful of songs.

Two days ago Adriano Celentano turned 80. Buon compleanno Adriano. :elvis2:
I love the positive engery from this song, it always makes me smile

8 hours ago, timothy5151 said:

Reignwolf is amazing. They opened up for Black Sabbath in Canada in April 2014. I've been waiting for an album release since, but they have only released a handful of songs.

Ya they are, no future tour dates announced either. He does have an album out tho - "Jordan Cook" Album is " Seven Deadly Sins"

19 hours ago, greengrass said:

Ya they are, no future tour dates announced either. He does have an album out tho - "Jordan Cook" Album is " Seven Deadly Sins"

I didn't know about Jordan's solo album (early first album I guess). I managed to get a copy. It's good, but his stuff as Reignwolf is much better. It's missing that gritty blues rock that I like about Reignwolf. Lonely Sunday, Palm To The Sky, and Electric Love are better as Reignwolf versions, although it's interesting to hear those songs early in Jordan's career. I really like Bicycle on his solo album and I hope it gets worked into a Reignwolf album when they eventually put one out.

I know there are a lot of Glenn Hughes haters in here, but there is NO denying he has one of the best kept voices in rock.  And Myles Kennedy might be a better guitar player than vocalist...who knew?