April Birthdays!

PennyLane

Your welcome and may your 48th birthday bring a more mellow ZeppFanForever, :)

How's it going "~tangerine~?" For you, I'll do anything! A more mellow ZeppFanForever, its possible. However, my friends and family such as my sister and daughter to name a few, would think that something is wrong with me if I mellowed out. ROCK ON!

How's it going "redrum" or should I say fellow April Aries? I know where that area is, I've been there before. I lived in California for a good 29 years ranging from Sacramento to Los Angeles.
Yep, them was da good 'ol days!

18 April 2009, now I have another Birthday to celebrate besides "~Bonnie~" (9 April 2009) and "PennyLane" (10 April 2009). You can rest asure that there is going to be a lot of liquior being consumed in the month of April. According to many liquior store owners as well as bar owners that I know, the month of April is one of their favorite months for business. ROCK ON!

Guess that means I'll have to slug down some wine.

B)

Yep, them was da good 'ol days!

Guess that means I'll have to slug down some wine.

B)

How's it going "redrum?" Me too especially since TODAY is "~Bonnie's~" and my late ex-girlfriend Donna's (John and Donna & Tod and Stacy) "B" Day! I've been drunk all day celebrating "B" Day's today despite being under the gun at work today. Oh well, as the saying goes, SHIT HAPPENS! ROCK ON!

How's it going "~tangerine~?" For you, I'll do anything! A more mellow ZeppFanForever, its possible. However, my friends and family such as my sister and daughter to name a few, would think that something is wrong with me if I mellowed out. ROCK ON!

Hi ZeppFanForever, well i wouldn't want to change you too much :) More people should have your great enthusiasm for life! My sister's birthday is on the 30th of the month.

Have a wonderful Birthday Aries and Taurus members! :toast:

How's it going "PennyLane?" H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!!!!!! Today, we celebrate your day "PennyLane!" I promise to a have quite a few drinks for you today. In the mean time, I hope you have a great day on your special day. ROCK ON!

How's it going "PennyLane?" H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!!!!!! Today, we celebrate your day "PennyLane!" I promise to a have quite a few drinks for you today. In the mean time, I hope you have a great day on your special day. ROCK ON!

Thank you ZeppFanForever - starting off to a good start. :D

Hi ZeppFanForever, well i wouldn't want to change you too much :) More people should have your great enthusiasm for life! My sister's birthday is on the 30th of the month.

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I hope all is well with you and your family. Some how, I get the feeling that neither one of us would try to change each other. ROCK ON!

Thank you ZeppFanForever - starting off to a good start. :D

How's it going "PennyLane?" I-T-'S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!! Its great having your "B" Day on a Friday isn't it? What better way to celebrate. What do you have planned on your agenda for your "B" Day today if you don't mind me asking? For your "B" Day, have some of your friends take you out to a bar and get you drunk all day and then hire a male stripper for you. ROCK ON!

I got absolutely blitzed last night. The coworkers that came out with me looked like they felt pretty crappy today also, haha! I spent $100 on drinks for myself....I'm positive I was still drunk this morning when I rolled into work late...

I got absolutely blitzed last night. The coworkers that came out with me looked like they felt pretty crappy today also, haha! I spent $100 on drinks for myself....I'm positive I was still drunk this morning when I rolled into work late...

Happy Birthday Bonnie - Glad you had a great time on your birthday! Hoped you survived your post birthday at work. :D

How's it going "~Bonnie~" my fellow ZEPPELIN Aries fanatic? I was wondering why we didn't hear from you. The main thing is that you had a great time, you still remembered the night before (I hope so!) and you made it in to work the next day despite being late. I'm very proud of you "~Bonnie~." ROCK ON!

Archived