April Birthdays!

PennyLane

How's it going "PennyLane" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? "PennyLane," when is your "B" Day? Didn't you say that it is this week? Being a hard core Aries, today is my 48th "B" Day! All of my fellow co-workers and I have already been to the local bar across the street during our 15 minute breaks and had a few this morning. My "B" Day party at work has been going on all morning and should continue on for the rest of the day. My boss and co-workers bought a huge rum cake that has also been enjoyed by all of the big bosses. Rumor has it at work that some of my co-workers hired a female stripper to give me a lap dance at the local bar across the street after work. Hell, I would have settled on that at happy lunch hour. Anyway, everybody have a great day today, thats what I always wish for everybody especially on my "B" Day today. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

Happy Birthday! :birthday: Sounds like you are having a fun day already! :D

How's it going "ally?" Why thank you! W-W-W-W-W-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my baby bottle of JD. ROCK ON!

So, did you find out yet about your lap dance tonite ZeppFanForever? I suspect JD is Jack Daniels? Jack and I broke up years ago. One too many dates.

Happy Birthday! :birthday: Sounds like you are having a fun day already! :D

How's it going "Virginia?" Thank you for your pretty icon! Yes, I have been having a very good time. All I'll say is this: "My head (Correction, MY WHOLE BODY) is feeling NO PAIN at all. I had a great 4 hour happy lunch hour. No stripper though, at least not yet. There's supposed to be another party planned for me at the bar after work. The owner (Another good friend of mine) of the bar is planning a big bash for me. I swear, I didn't do any work today and my 12 hour shift is ending at 7:00 P.M. Central time. I was hoping to take a lot of the rum cake home but its all gone. That rum cake was huge! My boss told me that I better show up for work tomorrow morning whether I am drunk or hung over. ROCK ON!

So, did you find out yet about your lap dance tonite ZeppFanForever? I suspect JD is Jack Daniels? Jack and I broke up years ago. One too many dates.

How's it going "PennyLane?" Nobody's talking! Everyone at work is teasing me. JD is Jack indeed. I did drink many scotch on the rocks in your honor today. How long have you and Jack been broken up now? ROCK ON!

How's it going "PennyLane?" Nobody's talking! Everyone at work is teasing me. JD is Jack indeed. I did drink many scotch on the rocks in your honor today. How long have you and Jack been broken up now? ROCK ON!

The last time Jack and I went out when I was 22, the night we broke up. Hum....I can't remember - still a little fuzzy that night. :D

All I can say, I will be feeling your pain tomorrow. You should have taken today off. Remember to take a couple of aspirins....and call the doctor in the morning.

The last time Jack and I went out when I was 22, the night we broke up. Hum....I can't remember - still a little fuzzy that night. :D

All I can say, I will be feeling your pain tomorrow. You should have taken today off. Remember to take a couple of aspirins....and call the doctor in the morning.

How's it going "PennyLane?" We're not allowed to take any days off while working 12 hour days which is considered mandatory overtime. I will not be able to take any days off until June. I will get my "B" Day off with pay in June. I swear, my co-workers and I are so damn spoiled. We all get to go to the local bar across the street during our breaks and lunch and get a head start on happy hour. Then again, if politicians can do it, why not all of us? ROCK ON!

How's it going "PennyLane?" We're not allowed to take any days off while working 12 hour days which is considered mandatory overtime. I will not be able to take any days off until June. I will get my "B" Day off with pay in June. I swear, my co-workers and I are so damn spoiled. We all get to go to the local bar across the street during our breaks and lunch and get a head start on happy hour. Then again, if politicians can do it, why not all of us? ROCK ON!

Not sure what you do - but sounds like a great job and employer! :D

I have never really liked Jack. Captain Morgan is usually my date--the Captain is much kinder.

Happy Birthday to all of you April babies, try not to drink too much if that's in your plans.

The older we get the more we may regret it the next morning LOL :D

Good to see you back. :) And no drinking for me. Cake and ice cream is fine. :birthday:

This happened on my birthday:

(And no, I'm not 103)

:D

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/nca/19...april/index.php

I have never really liked Jack. Captain Morgan is usually my date--the Captain is much kinder.

How's it going "Bonnie?" Isn't it something how most of the hard alcohol has male names. I have a name for Tequila which is Tequila Sheila. I truly had a few dates with her and went around the track with her a few times until Jagermeister came along and broke us up. Then I had some bad dates with Ms. Jagermeister resulting in me dropping her for Southern Comfort. I do enjoy Southern Comfort, it does give me comfort. ROCK ON!

Have a wonderful Birthday Aries and Taurus members! :toast:

How's it going "PennyLane" and "~Bonnie~" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Guess what? I GOT MY LAP DANCE! The owner at the bar along with many of my co-workers hired a stripper to pop out of a huge cake and perform a sexy lap dance for me which was breathtaking. I won't go deep into detail since there are women on the Forum but the stripper didn't hardly have anything on except lace that you can see through. Everyone told me that I should have seen the look on my face. Someone took some pictures of the event and I would like to get my hands on those pictures so nobody will blackmail me later for whatever reason. Oh well, it is time for me to get back to the party, it is still going on. I'm using the bar owner's computer in his office to write this response. It looks like a lot of my co-workers and I are going to show up to work drunk early tomorrow morning, my shift starts at 6:00 A.M. As my boss said, we all better show up to work the next day whether we are drunk or hung over. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

Quite all right. Personally, I dont believe in it. Especially the nonsense that is printed in the newspapers every day. Generalizations that can be placed on anyone born at any time at a given day or such. Maybe there is something to the tendencies? I dont know. I am a Leo. Do I fit the mold? Fine if people believe in it. I am into Astronomy very much. But not Astrology. I dont at least come on and insult people that believe in it like some come on here and insult Christianity. That burns my ass. Happy April if any were born in this month. Not one of my favorites based on where I live.

Kinda like betting on horse racing eh Yukon heh heh :D

How's it going "Bonnie?" Isn't it something how most of the hard alcohol has male names. I have a name for Tequila which is Tequila Sheila. I truly had a few dates with her and went around the track with her a few times until Jagermeister came along and broke us up. Then I had some bad dates with Ms. Jagermeister resulting in me dropping her for Southern Comfort. I do enjoy Southern Comfort, it does give me comfort. ROCK ON!

:o When it comes to Tequila and Jagermeister you need to be on "Life Alert!" :faint1:

"Help! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!" :lol:

ZEPPFANFOREVER, Happy Birthday to you, and have a wonderful year!!! birthday16.gif

How's it gong "~tangerine~?" Thank you for the pretty icons, it really makes it worth while. I definitely started my 48th "B" Day off with a bang.

I was one of the VERY FEW people that showed up to work on time this morning. I get the feeling that a lot of my fellow co-workers are going to get written up tomorrow. It looks like it is the same co-workers that didn't show up for work last year. I've been spending 2 hours today or all of this morning trying to call all of my co-workers telling them to get their asses to work but I keep getting their answering machines. The bosses are not very happy this morning not because of all of the partying yesterday, but because all of my fellow co-workers from other sections and units were taking pieces of the rum cake and getting drunk in the process. I would be lying to you if I told you that I was looking forward to working a 12 hour day today because I ain't. Oh well, as the old saying goes, SHIT HAPPENS! Have a great day today and ROCK ON!

:o When it comes to Tequila and Jagermeister you need to be on "Life Alert!" :faint1:

"Help! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!" :lol:

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles my buddy? As Ringo Starr once said: "And I said no no no no I don't (sniff) no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor, no thank you please it only makes me sneeze, and then it makes it hard to find the door. ROCK ON!

April 18th. Born in San Francisco on Fell St. right across from where Jimi played for free in the Panhandle.

:D

How's it going "redrum" or should I say fellow April Aries? I know where that area is, I've been there before. I lived in California for a good 29 years ranging from Sacramento to Los Angeles. 18 April 2009, now I have another Birthday to celebrate besides "~Bonnie~" (9 April 2009) and "PennyLane" (10 April 2009). You can rest asure that there is going to be a lot of liquior being consumed in the month of April. According to many liquior store owners as well as bar owners that I know, the month of April is one of their favorite months for business. ROCK ON!

How's it gong "~tangerine~?" Thank you for the pretty icons, it really makes it worth while. I definitely started my 48th "B" Day off with a bang.

I was one of the VERY FEW people that showed up to work on time this morning. I get the feeling that a lot of my fellow co-workers are going to get written up tomorrow. It looks like it is the same co-workers that didn't show up for work last year. I've been spending 2 hours today or all of this morning trying to call all of my co-workers telling them to get their asses to work but I keep getting their answering machines. The bosses are not very happy this morning not because of all of the partying yesterday, but because all of my fellow co-workers from other sections and units were taking pieces of the rum cake and getting drunk in the process. I would be lying to you if I told you that I was looking forward to working a 12 hour day today because I ain't. Oh well, as the old saying goes, SHIT HAPPENS! Have a great day today and ROCK ON!

Your welcome and may your 48th birthday bring a more mellow ZeppFanForever, :)

Have a wonderful Birthday Aries and Taurus members! :toast:

How's it going "PennyLane" and "~Bonnie~?" H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y "~Bonnie~!" I don't know your age but you look very young and pretty looking at your picture. I promise to have a few drinks for you throughout the entire day. I would also like to wish a very H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y to my late ex-girlfriend Donna of John and Donna & Tod and Stacy who would be 48 years old today had she lived. Have a bitchin' "B" Day today "~Bonnie~," today, we celebrate your day. ROCK ON!

Archived