What if?

No they don't....."Some" talent?......Jimmy Page is a Perfectionist....Led Zeppelin's Legacy is far too important...in reality, they need someone who could match the Originality the very least, but to surpass it...well, this would be a dream of dreams, and another +++++ for Page....and OH, I wish.... :D :D

Talent/orginality...whatever you want to call it. They need someone who can sing. All I know is three guys aren`t playing music and that`s a real shame. Time isn`t exactly on these guys side. With the exception of a few solo projects over the past 30 years...is Jimmy going to slide into the grave having only done 10 real years of music with Led Zeppelin?

All I know is three guys aren`t playing music and that`s a real shame.

John Paul Jones was just on TV performing with Sara Watkins (formerly of Nickel Creek). He also recently played in NYC with Sonic Youth. Plant is working on the followup to Raising Sand and also recently played with his Strange Sensation bandmate Justin Adams. I read here that Jason Bonham is doing a reunion thing with his former bandmates in Airrace. Page recently appeared at the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame ceremonies playing with Jeff Beck as well as the all star finale. Sounds like they're all playing music to me.

lol how about Robert going for some sort of advanced vocal surgery?

having Miss or Misses....(which ever one means your married with children) Kraus on stage would be a benefit. We can only hope that she doesn't disrupt any synchronicity between the men. Im pretty sure they figured out by now how to not...yes not...stop and stare. Just in case her bum or her knockers get in the way :o ...

& what if the song friends was intended for divorced milfs? lol trading a smile with someone whos blue kick ass...but beware for zombies and vampires.

lol how about Robert going for some sort of advanced vocal surgery?

having Miss or Misses....(which ever one means your married with children) Kraus on stage would be a benefit. We can only hope that she doesn't disrupt any synchronicity between the men. Im pretty sure they figured out by now how to not...yes not...stop and stare. Just in case her bum or her knockers get in the way :o ...

& what if the song friends was intended for divorced milfs? lol trading a smile with someone whos blue kick ass...but beware for zombies and vampires.

:blink:

Valid points dude.

I`m tired of Plants solo career and just can`t wait for Jimmy to come out with some NEW material.

Has Plant forced you to follow his solo career? :rolleyes:

All the fans here are waiting eagerly for Jimmy and his new material, but he'll decide by himself.