Led Zeppelin Quote

marmorek

I'm graduating in a month and I need to do my yearbook writeup, and I'm trying to think of the best Zeppelin lyric to include. Any ideas?

I do want to see if they'll let me include the four symbols as well.

Well, since it's for school and you're graduating, the opening lyrics from In the Light might be a good choice because they sound really inspirational:

"And if you feel that you can't go on, and your will's sinking low, just believe and you can't go wrong, in the light you will find the road."

Best wishes for your graduation! :)

Well, since it's for school and you're graduating, the opening lyrics from In the Light might be a good choice because they sound really inspirational:

"And if you feel that you can't go on, and your will's sinking low, just believe and you can't go wrong, in the light you will find the road."

Best wishes for your graduation! :)

I like that, but pevsfreedom's suggestion is good too. :D

Nice one, Steve, but I think I am going to go with this. I've also requested to put the four symbols at the below my writing.

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, the time has come to be gone

And though our health we drank a thousand times, it's time to ramble on

– Led Zeppelin

After five years, my time at St. John’s has come to an end. I’ve been through Good Times, Bad Times and everything in between. My adventures here have taken me Over the Hills and Far Away, even across The Ocean to England and Eastern Europe. I’d like to say Thank You to a few most excellent people: All the teachers and staff, but especially DV, TD, MC, BD, both SB’s and MH. My loyal Friends in SJS and beyond, JG, ML, AA and everyone else. Most importantly, I have to give All My Love to my family for all their support. But as we approach this Celebration Day, remember one thing: no matter whom you meet or where you go, always The Song Remains The Same.

Nice one, Steve, but I think I am going to go with this. I've also requested to put the four symbols at the below my writing.

– Led Zeppelin

After five years, my time at St. John’s has come to an end. I’ve been through Good Times, Bad Times and everything in between. My adventures here have taken me Over the Hills and Far Away, even across The Ocean to England and Eastern Europe. I’d like to say Thank You to a few most excellent people: All the teachers and staff, but especially DV, TD, MC, BD, both SB’s and MH. My loyal Friends in SJS and beyond, JG, ML, AA and everyone else. Most importantly, I have to give All My Love to my family for all their support. But as we approach this Celebration Day, remember one thing: no matter whom you meet or where you go, always The Song Remains The Same.

I love this ! Very good use of all those song titles!!!!!! :)

Sharon

– Led Zeppelin

:'( It's beautiful. Nice way of using the titles. This is my last year of middle school (mini graduation) Several of my very close friends are going to diferent High Schools, so I might do something like this. Good inspiration!

Archived