In search of Led Zeppelin (their personal lives)

icantquityoubabe

Forgive me for creating a new thread but I have searched and can find nothing about the surviving members of Led Zeppelin's personal lives. Are they married now? Does anyone have any info to share? Did the tragic death of Robert's son lead to his divorce back in the 70s? How many times have they been married? How many children do they have and what are their names? I have many questions and Im sure many on this board have the answers. I look forward to responses. I know they have always been able to somehow evade the media here in the US. Perhaps our friends in England have more info? I am particularly interested in Jimmy's "love life". I have never seen any of his wives or girlfriends and dont even know if he was married. Thanks

Robert is not married, but he may have a special lady in his life I am not sure.

He remains good friends with his ex wife.

John Paul Jones has been married to the same lady since he was young, and has three grown up daughters.

Jimmy Page is married to a Brazllian lady and I believe has three young children as well as grown up ones.

They like to keep a degree of privacey as we would if we were famous.

Forgive me for creating a new thread but I have searched and can find nothing about the surviving members of Led Zeppelin's personal lives. Are they married now? Does anyone have any info to share? Did the tragic death of Robert's son lead to his divorce back in the 70s? How many times have they been married? How many children do they have and what are their names? I have many questions and Im sure many on this board have the answers. I look forward to responses. I know they have always been able to somehow evade the media here in the US. Perhaps our friends in England have more info? I am particularly interested in Jimmy's "love life". I have never seen any of his wives or girlfriends and dont even know if he was married. Thanks

Led Zeppelin does not have a personal life; it's an illusion.

Sure seems that way Im really interested in how plants first marriage ended. Anyone know the details? Is he still in touch her? I think her name was Maureen. (the woman in TSRTS DVD)

Robert's private life has always been kept quiet. Things like this aren't really something he's going to openly share. It's a personal matter and best kept that way :)

Maybe for the average Joe. But when you are a superstar, whether its music, sports, movies or polotics, there is no way you are going to keep everything a secret. Some have the info. And if you dont care and dont want to know thats fine. I, on the otherhand am interested in knowing about their lives. And I see that many other members are too.

That's true - some things do end up in the public and Robert is well aware of that, but he is a person too and entitled to his privacy. Clearly he has kept many things private and why shouldn't he? Being famous doesn't mean he loses that right.

I agree. But Im only trying to get old info that has been out there before. Its no crime and some of these dudes just want to complain about everything. I thought this website was about Led Zeppelin. They dont need members here to protect them. they have enough money to buy all of us, wrap us and put a f---cking ribbon on our asses and ship us off to the land of Ice and Snow!

No need to get nasty. I'm not trying to argue with you nor am I "protecting" Robert. I'm just sharing my thoughts. It's not old information other than the fact he was married to Maureen for several years and yes, she's the one with his children in the opening scene of TSRTS. They are apparently good friends but the reasons for their divorce has never been publically stated.

Archived