BOOK: Led Zeppelin at Knebworth - Thirty Years Gone

SteveAJones

This courtesy of Terry Stephenson:

For Tight But Loose/Dave Lewis fans you might want to download this Planet Rock interview where Dave talks about his upcoming Knebworth book release as well as his first experiences with Led Zeppelin.

It’s quite good. Go to this link and at the bottom under “Your Files” click on the link DLPlaetRock.way and save it to your desktop.

Enjoy.

Terry

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get.aspx?id=1f04ea1d-0011-488f-bcd9-12770a5502aa

Thanks for posting, Steve. I listened to this, and look forward to seeing Dave's book. The interview made me think it would also be a great idea to devote an entire book to Earl's Court as well, because it was such a great event for the band and its fans, and obviously a high point - if not THE high point in the band's career, in so many ways.

Thanks for posting, Steve. I listened to this, and look forward to seeing Dave's book. The interview made me think it would also be a great idea to devote an entire book to Earl's Court as well, because it was such a great event for the band and its fans, and obviously a high point - if not THE high point in the band's career, in so many ways.

A book would be great; meanwhile Dave published a fanzine to commemorate the 30th anniversary of those concerts in May 2005, also available thru www.tightbutloose.com:

TIGHT BUT LOOSE - LED ZEPPELIN AT EARL'S COURT '75

For Tight But Loose/Dave Lewis fans you might want to download this Planet Rock interview where Dave talks about his upcoming Knebworth book release as well as his first experiences with Led Zeppelin.

It’s quite good. Go to this link and at the bottom under “Your Files” click on the link DLPlaetRock.way and save it to your desktop.

Enjoy.

Terry

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get.aspx?id=1f04ea1d-0011-488f-bcd9-12770a5502aa

How's it going "SteveAJones" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? It's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!! I hope that this beautiful Friday is treating all of you well. Maybe Steve has already posted this information but I will do it again to make sure that all of you know about this info.

I just pre-ordered the "Then As It Was, Led Zeppelin At Knebworth 1979, 30 Years Gone book on the Tight But Loose website. It will be available for release on 10 August 2009. This book has 270 pages with over 100 black & white illustrations with 16 color pages. For pre-order, each book is a new Limited Edition Hardback book that is individually numbered and personally signed by Author Dave Lewis. The total amount for this book is $55.13 U.S. Dollars and you can purchase it via PayPal as I did. In Britain, it cost 32.50 Pounds. If you are interested in pre-ordering this special Limited Edition Hardback book, log on to www.tightbutloose.co.uk/, you will find instructions on the website. In the mean time, have a great day and ROCK ON my friends!

How's it going "SteveAJones" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? It's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!! I hope that this beautiful Friday is treating all of you well. Maybe Steve has already posted this information but I will do it again to make sure that all of you know about this info.

I just pre-ordered the "Then As It Was, Led Zeppelin At Knebworth 1979, 30 Years Gone book on the Tight But Loose website. It will be available for release on 10 August 2009. This book has 270 pages with over 100 black & white illustrations with 16 color pages. For pre-order, each book is a new Limited Edition Hardback book that is individually numbered and personally signed by Author Dave Lewis. The total amount for this book is $55.13 U.S. Dollars and you can purchase it via PayPal as I did. In Britain, it cost 32.50 Pounds. If you are interested in pre-ordering this special Limited Edition Hardback book, log on to www.tightbutloose.co.uk/, you will find instructions on the website. In the mean time, have a great day and ROCK ON my friends!

pre-ordered my book through paypal as well!! can't wait to get it. dave always does such a great job with the books he releases and the tight but loose magazine. all his stuff is a must have for any zeppelin fan!!

cheers

Enjoy.

Terry

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the weekend is treating all of you well! For those of you (Including myself) that pre-ordered the THEN AS IT WAS, THIRTY YEARS GONE, LED ZEPPELIN AT KNEBWORTH Autographed Limited Edition Hardback book that is to be released next week, I CAN'T WAIT! It won't be much longer fellow fanatics! Take care and ROCK ON my friends!

Hello,

Just thought I'd mention that my copy of this excellent book arrived today (I live in the UK).

I've been a Zeppelin fan for over 24 of my 38 years, so I reckon I know a little bit about the Zeppelin Knebworth gigs.

However, Dave & the TBL team have put together a marvellous, highly detailed account of those two gigs, build-up & aftermath.

They have done a terrific job from what I've seen & read thus far, I'll look forward to settling down to go through it cover to cover with a nice bottle of plonk.

If you were at Knebworth or you weren't, if you know & love these gigs or merely have a passing interest in Zeppelin circa '79 then you still need this book in your collection.

Order with confidence - this is well worth the money.

Well done Dave & TBL!

Hello,

Just thought I'd mention that my copy of this excellent book arrived today (I live in the UK).

I've been a Zeppelin fan for over 24 of my 38 years, so I reckon I know a little bit about the Zeppelin Knebworth gigs.

However, Dave & the TBL team have put together a marvellous, highly detailed account of those two gigs, build-up & aftermath.

They have done a terrific job from what I've seen & read thus far, I'll look forward to settling down to go through it cover to cover with a nice bottle of plonk.

If you were at Knebworth or you weren't, if you know & love these gigs or merely have a passing interest in Zeppelin circa '79 then you still need this book in your collection.

Order with confidence - this is well worth the money.

Well done Dave & TBL!

Was reading my copy yesterday and reliving the shows from other attendees story's :rolleyes:

Enjoy.

Terry

How's it going "SteveAJones?" I hope all is well with you. I received my book last week and read it all in one night! I LOVE THIS BOOK! My book is numbered 0237 and has Dave Lewis' autograph on the first page. I just had to e-mail Dave Lewis and commend him on doing such a great job in bringing back the 1970's as well as the memory of KNEBWORTH 1979. Lewis really takes us all on a time warp trip by taking everyone back in time while driving his Magical Mystery Rock n' Roll time machine. Reading the book really made me feel LIKE I WAS THERE! Dave Lewis' book doesn't miss any details or anything during the KNEBWORTH 1979 Festival. With this new book as well as Dave Lewis' other book which is entitled "The Final Acclaim," I truly feel that Dave Lewis has added more legend to KNEBWORTH 1979 by sharing his most cherished personal memories of KNEBWORTH 1979. And doing this, the true spirit of KNEBWORTH 1979 is well secure and fully intacted meaning that KNEBWORTH 1979 has forever left its mark in Rock n' Roll history and will continue in living on forever. ROCK ON!

Archived