If there was to be a new live release (not counting O2)

zosodude13

Note: My knowledge of live Led Zeppelin, in terms of tours, bootlegs/recordings and the best performances is limited. So once there are some opinions, I'll make a poll

There has been talk/hope that Jimmy will get another live show remastered and released in the near future. I'm just wondering what y'all feel would want to see released.

Personally, I would like a release with performances of Achilles Last Stand, extended No Quarter and PG material, since the 3 official live releases feature material from the first 4 albums and limited songs from HOTH.

This sounds like the criteria for a '77 show, from what I know... I'm just not sure which specific show would be worth releasing.

Any other suggestions? Knebworth? Earls Court? Tour Over Europe? ect....

Note: My knowledge of live Led Zeppelin, in terms of tours, bootlegs/recordings and the best performances is limited. So once there are some opinions, I'll make a poll

There has been talk/hope that Jimmy will get another live show remastered and released in the near future. I'm just wondering what y'all feel would want to see released.

Personally, I would like a release with performances of Achilles Last Stand, extended No Quarter and PG material, since the 3 official live releases feature material from the first 4 albums and limited songs from HOTH.

This sounds like the criteria for a '77 show, from what I know... I'm just not sure which specific show would be worth releasing.

Any other suggestions? Knebworth? Earls Court? Tour Over Europe? ect....

How's it going "zosodude13" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? IT'S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!! We survived and made it through another week! I hope Friday treats all of you well.

This is another good question "zosodude13," there are many shows that I would love to see released however, if I had to choose some, it would be the following:

Earl's Court - 24 & 25 May 1975

L.A. Forum - 21 & 23 June 1977

Knebworth - 4 & 11 August 1979

Zurich, Switzzerland - 29 June 1980

Berlin, Germany - 7 July 1980

Again, these are just some shows, I feel confident that some of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics can come up with some other shows. Have a great day and ROCK ON!

How's it going "zosodude13" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? IT'S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!! We survived and made it through another week! I hope Friday treats all of you well.

This is another good question "zosodude13," there are many shows that I would love to see released however, if I had to choose some, it would be the following:

Earl's Court - 24 & 25 May 1975

L.A. Forum - 21 & 23 June 1977

Knebworth - 4 & 11 August 1979

Zurich, Switzzerland - 29 June 1980

Berlin, Germany - 7 July 1980

Again, these are just some shows, I feel confident that some of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics can come up with some other shows. Have a great day and ROCK ON!

Seriously? the 11th August show? It was quite cringe worthy to be honest. Just take a look at ALS, its not worth listening to.

Also, from my knowledge none of the '77 shows were multi track recordings, which sucks because I would love to see this tour represented with an official release. Although Jimmy could put out a remastered (and by that I mean, just the soundboard recording, not seperate tracks like a multi track would be) version of the whole LA run and it would be awesome. I don't think anyone would complain about a few mistakes, they are human after all!

i would love to see a remaster and official release of the 75 earl's court shows and the 1979 knebworth shows,but since they are so heavily bootleged,i doubt it will happen.more likely maybe

a mixed date release from the 1980 european last hurrah in europe.i would love to see them release a boxset with fully listed credits and all demos and alternate takes,practice,whatever you wish to call it. :D:D

Archived