Oh. My. Goodness.

Heartbreaker_Girl

God knows what they stole from him at home. And I'm no expert. I'm just a sparrow in the gutter.

"Fly on the Wall" Steve, "Fly on the Wall" , if you were a "sparrow in the gutter" the "Cats" on here would devour you in seconds, :lol: and thanks for the Link mate, well done.

Regards, Danny

Now, now, now, why should you have all the fun? I'll ask him...

The only problem with 'work in progress' is that it doesn't always sound like the finished product. So even the most beautifully intricate songs can sound like crap in the beginning.

You think i would have "FUN" going to see, even meet, My Hero, My Idol, My God, i would be unable to speak, i would be like Moses when he went to see the Pharoah, i would need someone to talk for me, fancy being my interpreter LDW? :P

Regards, Moses

By far the most beautiful song I have ever heard in my life. Second song is the solo for Ten Years Gone I beleive.

Waitin' For The Sun To Come - Jimmy Page

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zIcJiLjpcSo

The first part of this is the 1st track from disc 8 on the 12 disc "Studio Sessions Ultimate" release from Scorpio.

The first part of this is the 1st track from disc 8 on the 12 disc "Studio Sessions Ultimate" release from Scorpio.

Aha--the famed "Untitled instrumental"!

Guess that answers whether it's Jimmy or not. Still a wise decision to make it an outtake! :D

Aha--the famed "Untitled instrumental"!

Guess that answers whether it's Jimmy or not. Still a wise decision to make it an outtake! :D

Stil it doesn't tell who was in the studio. :P

So it could still be Robert fooling around. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived