ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Meh, you are no God, Rich. God just sits in a cloud all day watching people.

He has a boring task.

You are a troubadour who plays romantic songs to please the woman by her window underneath the tapestry of the moonlit sky. She watches as the nighttime breeze sways your hair slightly and you watch as the undulating curtains, with the force of the wind, caresses her skin. Women wait by their windowsills, hoping to be spun in a romantic stupor by your artistic grace.

:P

By daytime, you do what you want.

Mister Richard Harrison,

today this was my schedule, and this is usually every day

I have to maintain all my class averages on the usual 90 scale

I have to make one memory portrait for an orphan in Guatemala

I have to make twenty five artist trading cards for Art Honor Society after school few days every week

I have to make free-writing prompts and memoirs for the class book, because my former creative writing teacher chased me around the school to tell me

I have to read a fifty page screenplay that my friend wrote

I have to console two of my friends because their exes are being nasty to them

I have to read a novel part by part for the school

I have Honor Society meetings to catch up with.

I have to attend a MS Walk

this is one of the least pressurizing moments right now, Rich :P. It is definitely not consuming me.

Oh yeah, I have to memorize that Irish dance too.

But, I heard, life after school is worse.

For me it is. I am not saying that that is the general rule.

But life for me sucks fullstop. But I shall now say no more on that topic.

So what are your plans for the next few days? I am getting sent a PC from some friends in Seattle. The man works for one of the big computer companies out there and he's sending me a VERY POWERFUL machine for nothing. :lol: :lol:

For me it is. I am not saying that that is the general rule.

But life for me sucks fullstop. But I shall now say no more on that topic.

So what are your plans for the next few days? I am getting sent a PC from some friends in Seattle. The man works for one of the big computer companies out there and he's sending me a VERY POWERFUL machine for nothing. :lol: :lol:

Lucky lucky man

I am going to FINALLY watch Monty Python tomorrow :yay:

Woo hoo, I wanted to see it for centuries

Poor poor Rich, I want to give him a hug because he seems miserable :console:

I just want to squeeze you in an embrace so tight because you are sad, and saturate your buds with Jack Daniels :P

Poor poor Rich, I want to give him a hug because he seems miserable :console:

I just want to squeeze you in an embrace so tight because you are sad :P

I need a hug...I am always hugging my mum or my dad because they help me out a lot. I went on a long walk today round a reservoir near my house, stumbling and scraping my way round...lost I was. Shame really. Nevermind.

And I have hardly any reason to be miserable. :(

I do look quite a bit like him actually!! :lol:

And I want you to hug me just because too. I love hugs...they are one of the most powerful expressions of comfort or sympathy. But I don't like hugs if I don't like the person that wants to hug me...but i don't turn it down because it might do them some good. Its all about sharing. :thumbsup:

Well guess what....I sent off one of my scripts for consideration to be published today. Chances are nothing will come from it, but at least someone is looking at it. I sent along a copy of the newspaper article that got written about it in the local paper too.

Here's to hoping. :lol:

B) Ric

Archived