ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I'm going to see Clapton live at the Marquee in Cork later this year,I'm gonna bring a sign saying "Clapton Is God" on it.

Have a beer and some chicken :beer::chickeddance: i wish there was a peanuts emoticon.

Hey boy...or should I say langer :P:lol: Nah, just kidding.

Hey Rich, hope things turn out the better for you and Rebecca, didn't see the picture though.

I've had a fantastic weekend :D

Needless to say Dierdre...Rebecca is stunning...ask Rabia, Alicia and Noora. They saw it. :lol:

Hello ReR.

You have a stool here for a pretty lady. My feet are killing me?

Shad :unsure: w

Definitely...*richard dusts down the seat*...so how are you this fine evening baby? :lol:

B)

ReR - Too cool for school

I am here! Cool picture Rabia. Reminds me of Rebecca. :( She is in London at the moment. :lol: BUt she will be back in two weeks time.

However, this girl called Lois is after me now. She is just as pretty and has a very similar personality. In fact she is one of Rebecca's friends...and one of my long standing friends too. I find myself in a pickle, and all the while I don't like offending that other girl that is all suicidal. haha! That's why I'm keeping it all hush hush in that department. :lol:

How are you?

Yes indeed. The ladies do want the Red Eye these days. It is so awkward. And I've only mentioned three of them...there are a few more, which makes my decision much much harder because unfortunately most of these girls/women cross paths and are friends or at least aquaintances. How do you fall in love with one without upsetting the other?

It is all a balance that only one man can face....Richard. I must do it alone.

Or I could do the sensible thing and deny myself the lot of them. haha!

At least I am not a player and go with all of them :huh: tut tut

Archived