ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Just dropping by again...keeping an Eye on you kids...making sure you ain't wrestling each other. :D

I miss Heather....I wonder where she is these days. :(

And Sarah (eviljane), she hasn't been on in ages, also Audrey. We have lost some valued members because of the new board. Damn!

Yeah...that would be freakin' awesome.

We can call our cult:

RED EYE.

:lol:

:lol: I LIKE it. :P

We can even have tattoos of a red eye on our wrists or something! :hysterical:

Glad you did well Noora.

It SNOWED!!!!!!! But the ground was wet and it didn't last at all. Started at about 9:15 am in Biology class and lasted for half an hour, started again for 5 mins at about half 3. At the moment it's about minus 3 degrees. I'm a happy gal cos I got the DVD of Pride and Prejudice :D :D :D

How's all?

Hey Rabia,

I just talked with you on msn...I can't really chat as such on there. But I will pop onto this thread every couple of minutes to say hi or whatever. :lol:

Yes...ben3 popping by randomly...don't you just love it when that happens. :D

Actually no, I am going to go now.

Bye bye. :wave:

I didn't hear Big Love on Tusk. I will go look though.

I also got Red Octopus by Jefferson Starship, not too bad. I like Airplane more though, the music is more for your head than it is mainstream.

Edited: I looked Big Love isn't on Tusk. It's a RP song. Did you just mean that randomly?

I have only seen the Superbowl one time in my entire life. I won't watch it tommorrow either. A family at my church has a little girl I baby sit. BTW, she looks just like Boo.

Do you still have that rarity Zep site link?

You should. That way when I visit you I know what I'm looking for.

No, just kidding I won't take it. I don't have any rare things. Just a lot of stuff that I think is outta site. I have a 45 that was printed as one of 5000 in 1975. It's from the UK. Trampled Underfoot/Black Country Woman. It's mint.

Archived