ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Rich wants to share, otherwise he wouldn't have shown us the picture.

Technically, his talking about his friend is girl talk since she's a girl and if he can participate in it around himself we can participate around him.

The picture is only going to be on here for a couple of minutes and then I'm gunna take it off. She might not be too happy. She is called Rebecca and she is the one in the white top:

EDITED TO REMOVE THE PICTURE....HEHE!!

AWW MAN! I didn't get to see the picture! I wanna see it :( :( :(

Well, I know Richard hates it, but I hope it works out for Richard any way. I mean, come on Rich, you want to talk about it :P

Rich wants to share, otherwise he wouldn't have shown us the picture.

Technically, his talking about his friend is girl talk since she's a girl and if he can participate in it around himself we can participate around him.

:lol: Well, Rebecca is too awesome for words. And her picture doesn't do her justice at all...not one bit. She has the most amazing personality ever and her laugh is brilliant. You can tell a lot about a person from their laugh, and I like a girl that can laugh.

Sorry Noora, I will re-post it soon so that you can have a look. :D

Yeah, my old email address doesn't work anymore, so I went to change it to my new one. I changed it and I got the validation email and everything but it won't validate. I can't post, get into my pm's, or anything.

Looks like I will just have to move in here for a little bit.

Right, Noora...for a limited time only I will show you Rebecca, a girl I have known for years as a friend but things are hotting up now. She is the one in the white top. Her sister is with her and I think she has the hots for my brother...how cool is that. :lol: By the way, this isn't the girl that I talked about with you...you know the one with hair like yours. :lol:

PICTURE DELETED TO MAINTAIN THE PRIVACY OF MY HOT LADY FRIEND!!! :P

B)

Archived