Dust Storm Hits Sydney

Reggie29

Last night we had a storm with rain and high winds up to 100kph (60mph) any way a dust storm emanating from Broken Hill swept into Sydney overnight.

We woke up to this!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

Reggie, Fcuk That, the Missus is Gonna Have her Work cut out after that Howler.

No Joke mate, that looks serious, i remember the 90mph winds we had here in 87 and that was scary enough, but just like Propper Aussies you have to have it Bigger, Better and for Longer dont ya? :lol:

My Advice, Keep Inside untill the Storm Blows Over, Feast on whatever takes your fancy and Keep on Rockin with as many Zepp Tunes as Possible. :D

Take Care, Kind Regards, Danny

Reggie, Fcuk That, the Missus is Gonna Have her Work cut out after that Howler.

No Joke mate, that looks serious, i remember the 90mph winds we had here in 87 and that was scary enough, but just like Propper Aussies you have to have it Bigger, Better and for Longer dont ya? laugh.gif

My Advice, Keep Inside untill the Storm Blows Over, Feast on whatever takes your fancy and Keep on Rockin with as many Zepp Tunes as Possible. biggrin.gif

Take Care, Kind Regards, Danny

G'day Danny,

Was not a good day to do the washing!

The dust is red and very fine and gets into everything!

The news bulletins have warned of possibly another one in the next couple of days!

One song comes to mind, "sure as the dust that that floats high in June....."

Cheers mate.

G'day Danny,

Was not a good day to do the washing!

The dust is red and very fine and gets into everything!

The news bulletins have warned of possibly another one in the next couple of days!

One song comes to mind, "sure as the dust that that floats high in June....."

Cheers mate.

"While moving through Alice Springs"

Na Reggie, it doesnt have the same ring to it mate. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Sweep the Floors, every day, dont wait untill the dust trips you over, stop posting and start sweeping luv.

:watchingyou:

Regards of a Kind, Danny

PS, :lol:

you might want to review the meaning of one of your choice of words in a previous post...

and then apologise.

otherwise you are being put on ignore.

you might want to review the meaning of one of your choice of words in a previous post...

and then apologise.

otherwise you are being put on ignore.

S2Z, Sorry i have offended you, it was not my intention, in England the meaning of my Word must have a different meaning to yours, i had no idea, please accept my humblest apology.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

S2Z, Sorry i have offended you, it was not my intention, in England the meaning of my Word must have a different meaning to yours, i had no idea, please accept my humblest apology.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

apology accepted then.

better be a bit more careful in the future, eh?

Archived