WTF is wrong with me?

Zepaholic

Seriously, at my age i should be listening to Celine and Jazz fusion(which i love and do listen to) but a friend keeps forwarding this vid to me to remind me that you're never too old to Rock and Roll. I should know better but i really don't care anymore.

This vid shows a young band who just kicks F'in ass and i'm still on board 'til death. Bury me next to Keith, my family understands.

So there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuI8d57N9I&feature=related

Seriously, at my age i should be listening to Celine and Jazz fusion(which i love and do listen to) but a friend keeps forwarding this vid to me to remind me that you're never too old to Rock and Roll. I should know better but i really don't care anymore.

This vid shows a young band who just kicks F'in ass and i'm still on board 'til death. Bury me next to Keith, my family understands.

So there!

What does age have to do with what you listen to? You should listen to whatever you like, regardless of how old you are IMO.

So there!

You can't just dive right into Celine Dion and jazz fusion. You ease into it if you think you hear it calling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqI3ve_rgY[

So there!

Black Sabbath, great band and Fairies Wear Boots great song!

I think I'll always listen to rock until I die.

I don't get those people that stop listen to rock music or music altogether, which usually is more often, after passing a certain age, when they marry and start having children.

It's a bit early and I don't know what will happen in the future, I'll certain be more mature and different as age passes but I think I'll always listen to music whether it's heavy rock or an acoustic ballad.

Black Sabbath, great band and Fairies Wear Boots great song!

I think I'll always listen to rock until I die.

I don't get those people that stop listen to rock music or music altogether, which usually is more often, after passing a certain age, when they marry and start having children.

It's a bit early and I don't know what will happen in the future, I'll certain be more mature and different as age passes but I think I'll always listen to music whether it's heavy rock or an acoustic ballad.

I'm with you on that. I listen to a lot of stuff but I alway's come back to rock at some point. " It's not in the blood...it's in the soul "

I go through phases where I will listen to one genre of music for years at a time. I have been through classical, opera, Middle Eastern (Arab and Turkish), rock, and blues. Some stuff I never liked (jazz and Celine for sure) and I guess I never will but in the end there's nothing like good old rock and roll.

Thank You All! I'm not that old, just having a weekly crisis. i knew that i could count on my friends here for support in these trying day's.

"To old to R&R, too young to die".

aaaaah, your old man :lol:

Archived